Capture NO Code (super UNOFFICIAL) Community Catwalk - Show me your Pirate

• Ahoy maties!

There is a lot of discussion about the IPG and cosmetics and I am very interested in what y'all look like when sailing the seas.
    Please take your your time and post your pic here. Maybe add some text about your choices. I am sure lots of us will enjoy this.

Cheers

Views
    communityscreenshotjust for fun
  • That's me. Just a Bilge Rat from the Roar. Title: mostly Sailor... cause that's what I am!

• I should eat some of those fish I sell to Merrick!!

• @beatrman you got the skellie curse 😅

• The Emerald Scoundrel

• Bilge Rat Jacket
    • Rotten Bilge Rat Trousers
    • Dirty Rotten Bilge Rat Gloves
    • Legendary Belt
    • Glitterbeard's Beard
    • Bilge Rat Hair
    • Nature's Bounty Hair Dye
    • Makeup of the Ocean Deep
    • Shores of Gold Curse
    • Shark Bitemark Scars (not really visible with this outfit)
    • Umbra's Chronicle Tattoo Set

And because this is about the IPG, here's what my pirate looks like with default cosmetics (though I think he had a red beard when I rolled him originally)

• https://i.postimg.cc/1zKFXPqm/20210815-164823.jpg

• @lordplinde My pirate is my profile picture, of course!

I like to sport Dark Adventurer mixed with various time-limited cosmetics, such as a Festival of the Damned facepaint, golden M eyepatch, black dog belt, and, recently, I started wearing Ferryman boots.
    Here's a better look:

And here's my recently finished Insider outfit:

I also have a really cool blue Triumphant outfit, but I don't have the picture right now.

• I change it up a bit now and then, but this is my main look for my pirate. Basically as tattered and homeless as I can make her look. The weasely-ist, cowardly-ist, and most aromatic pirate on the high seas.

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Wish there were more vest or sleeveless jacket cosmetics

@ruigtand-nl Your pirate's face is phenomenal

• @bokchoi968

I changed to this pirate with a potion. Pirates now laugh at me and somehow i get press-ganged a lot into bigger crews only im not allowed near the food 😋

• Oh, I like this idea!

• It's not often that I find a new set I like so much... but the Emerald Scoundrel may need to become the Rose Gold Rogue for a little bit! (Also, where's the Thriving Rose compass at???)

• Here’s me

• the camera added 10 pounds to my nose

• Here's my pirate. A bit basic, but oh well.

Views
communityscreenshotjust for fun
19 out of 20