Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts Friday 27th August - Monday 30th August)

• Twitch drops continues with the Gilded Phoenix Ship set!
    Remember to Link accounts
    and watch a Partnered SoT Streamer for 20 minutes to claim your drop!

Starts Friday 27th August from 10 a.m BST

Views
  • Damn, who made that picture, looks awesome. 😏

• those are pretty especially the flag and cannons

• i do understand the "watch" bit but the "enjoy" bit...Hmm, it never seem to work for me ...strange.

• @clumsy-george Ahoy me matey! I think it depends who you’re watching George :D

• @clumsy-george said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts Friday 27th August - Monday 30th August):

i do understand the "watch" bit but the "enjoy" bit...Hmm, it never seem to work for me ...strange.

I get it. It's not generally my thing but it's a free cosmetic and it helps a channel out in some small way so I just try to embrace it

plenty of personalities out there even if it's not your thing there is quite a selection. I usually just find the least viewed one that I can find that has the drops and check it out.

Sometimes it's nice to just see through the eyes of another for a while.

• @wolfmanbush

What bothers me is that Streamers use games for their personal propaganda. Many of them have their face in the game ,play awful music as if the real Music in the game isn't good enough , and the music they do play is taking you straight out of the " Pirate Age" we all so adore. The game should stand central , not the streamer's behaviour . A Streamer that explains the game , is suburdonant to the Game and those that ask questions , those i DO like. But noisemakers or streamers that only shows that Sea of Thieves is nothing more than kill and humiliation are so narrow as a minehorse's view.

• @clumsy-george said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts Friday 27th August - Monday 30th August):

@wolfmanbush

What bothers me is that Streamers use games for their personal propaganda. Many of them have their face in the game ,play awful music as if the real Music in the game isn't good enough , and the music they do play is taking you straight out of the " Pirate Age" we all so adore. The game should stand central , not the streamer's behaviour . A Streamer that explains the game , is suburdonant to the Game and those that ask questions , those i DO like. But noisemakers or streamers that only shows that Sea of Thieves is nothing more than kill and humiliation are so narrow as a minehorse's view.

I look at streamers like I look at podcasts

Every random person and their mama has a podcast and lots of them are annoying and lack substance and/or creativity/quality (imo) but there are still a lot that put out awesome work. Lots of effort lots of creativity lots of interesting content

I never think basing it all on a few ever really gets any of us anywhere and it prevents us from enjoying content that we would naturally enjoy because we are stuck on the negative parts

All ya gotta do is enjoy what ya enjoy and the rest can be enjoyed by the people that enjoy different things.

• Don’t forget! Gilded Phoenix Capstan today!

Views
1 out of 9