Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Fruity' Screenshot.

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Your Best 'Fruity’ screenshot

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like IMGUR or ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 16th August.
    Locking the thread around 4pm GMT

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • This one seems even more challenging than the last one! I'm going to happily step aside for this one and take a well earned break but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you sea dogs come up with!

• Even evil captains need a snack

• Paying respect to the Kraken Lords hoping they won't attack my ship again

• @lizalaroo

• Codes to Cassandies

• Ever tried to actually crack open a coconut? Found the best way. Use a Megs teeth!!
    I need the Capstan, whoever need the 6 pack and not the Capstan, I'll trade, or just give it to whomever.

• Batman dlc?

alt text

• I always do this wrong*
  • @ajm123 sorted it for you :)

• He really wants it

• I’m excited for this one!

• Hope my pic was counted, mine didn't get the seal of approval upvote. 😣

• https://ibb.co/tXv7YGz

• Um I think I burnt the fruit

• Capstan: The Crazy Beard

6 Pack: MFD CHIEF 83

• Ashen Lords enjoy pineapples char-grilled to perfection.

Master Chef Ruth

Obsidian Capstan - Begibe
    Obsidian Six-Pack - ThatGamerJoshy

• wait are we allowed to reuse some photos the one I used for the siren one seems perfect here

• kraken wants a snack

six pack and capstan: me

• Taste the rainbow :)

Obsidian Capstan - MangoPuffs
    Obsidian Six Pack - CMangzz

• @charles3655

I didn't see any rule about it and reused my TT2 screen the week before last because it was a great shot that fit that theme too. @lizalaroo didn't seem to mind! It didn't win but got a mention. So if it fits the theme I think you're good!

• The Pineapple did it.

• Take it to eat, buddy :)

• Did someone wanted a spicy Coconut?

Six pack for @dimpl0
    Capstan for @Grogyy

• "Hurry up Ninja, Im hungry"!!

Sixpack: XxM3GOxX
    Capstan: x P A F I K

• My gamer tag is: TypicalToucan if I win :)

• @o-t00l-o said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Fruity' Screenshot.:

Hope my pic was counted, mine didn't get the seal of approval upvote. 😣
    Was speaking to
    Lizalaroo, still no upvote from them, but thank you all for yours. Makes me happy to see people enjoying my photo. 🍻❤️

• We went to the old legends in order to ask the ancient question "What kind of key opens a banana?"

The inevitable answer was "A mon-key"

And now we leave you with this riddle "How many bananas do you see?"

• definitely not a summoning ritual

• You know that only one of us is getting this banana.

6pack and capstan goes to MCLawsky

• Enjoying the Sunset!

• @butterfinger750

Saw this on Twitter and wondered if you'd post it here. Very nice! Did you take this before the contest even started? If so what a coincidence. 😂

Views
1 out of 83