New but Not New

• So I supported S.O.T almost 2 yr before release…would race home to play for just 2 days when they were preparing to release it. Played for about 1 1/2 years i think, i quit just after MEG was put into the game and you had to do quest to access the battle.
    I just logged in for the first time for a LONG time and man has it changed…but I’m curious…how is the game and community now. Is it like playing rust if your solo on a sloop. I admit my YouTube videos show that I was pretty cut throat back then with my crew but I’ just wanna enjoy the game now. So what’s new here?

Views
  • my suggestion is to put some time in how you wanna play and see how it goes and avoid any online narratives for now

just enjoy it

• @johnny-vain Welcome back matey! It's awesome to see your name around here again!

• @wolfmanbush avoid online? You mean there is a pve version to play now?

• @johnny-vain said in New but Not New:

@wolfmanbush avoid online? You mean there is a pve version to play now?

No I mean avoid narratives you read online one way or the other about the current state of the game.

Explore the content and all the adventures within it and see how you like it and how the seas treat you

• Well, a friend and i got in there. Didn’t leave the starting outpost for 1 min and got attacked by ghost ships, we were still trying to re learn the controls and still managed to sing one ship…then another one comes out!!! Then some guys show up yelling they are boarding us…were yelling…were new, go easy on us!!! Haha. Turns out we sailed into a server event where you gotta fight ghost ships over and over…then after its over and they try to talk to us…a megladon shows up. We spent hours and never got a mile from outpost haha. I have a lot of learn, man has the game changed

• @johnny-vain Well im glad you are starting off by singing rather than sinking, it spreads less toxicity that way I suppose 😂

Views
1 out of 7