Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Scary Siren' Screenshot.

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?
    This week we’re back underwater with. . .

Your Best 'Scary Siren’ screenshot

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like IMGUR or ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 2nd August.
    Locking the thread around 4pm GMT

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
    generalcommunityjust for funscreenshotcompetition
  • Obsidian capstan to me (Devu100)
    Obsidian 6pack to DesTmoR

• Not sure if there's any kind of rule against using the same picture multiple weeks. My apologies if so! Please let me know if it needs to be a fresh one.

This picture from The Sunken Pearl just really fits this week's theme and I thought it was a pretty amazing shot! Dangerous to get too without a HUD hehe.

Capstan: TearyAmoeba
    6-pack: ll Vallkyrie ll

• Obsidian Capstan - MangoPuffs
    Obsidian Six Pack - CMangzz

• Now this is scary

Capstan: to skyyed9655
    6-pack: to me (REEK6445)

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821905017731547186/869636942281723924/siren4.png

Capstan: Llucky SoT
    6 pack: Llucky SoT

• Capstan and 6 Pack to me.

• Those are some pretty scary sirens!

• codes to Cassandies

• Stay still and they can't see you... hopefully

• Flameheart Vs. Sirens???

• @thathappyhat said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Scary Siren' Screenshot.:

Flameheart Vs. Sirens???

Forgot to mention, capstan to @BigBurgerBun901 and six pack to @SussyBakaStyle

• Here is my post, I hope you like it:) (in this pic I am shrouded in mermaid smoke while dancing to a siren tune)

• Six pack: Jxcb66
    Capstan: Me
    Sirens really didn't want us to continue.

• Capstan and obsidian six pack: Me

• .. and the darkness creeping..... I shall remember weeping..

• alt text)

• Both Capstan and 6-Pack to Emuscepter

• Diving Deep in a Shipwrack for lost Goods, than sounds of Sirens scare me, i look out the hole in the hull and see.... Scary Siren

• I need the Capstan. Someone else can have the 6 pack.

• In the depths, in the dark, the Sirens lurk.
    alt text

Views
generalcommunityjust for funscreenshotcompetition
1 out of 71