New Update "A Pirate's Life" is a Living Bug

• For once there's a nice update, why had it to be a complete bug?
    18 GB worth of ignominious programming malpractice.
    The brigantine bridge is not made of wood anymore, it has the consistence of clouds and it lets you fall in the sea.
    The aiming system sometimes does not work.
    The new Tall Tales often cannot come to an end because of bugs that force you to restart the whole mission, if not the game.
    Oh, and after all this time, no developer has realised that a man can actually run even if holding an empty skull? How can a key be as heavy as a full cannonball chest? That should be the weight of your consciousness.

I am one of the lucky gamers who bought this product for about 20 Euros. Had I spent 70 on it, I would be really offended and have uninstalled it already.
    Embarassing.

Views
  • I literally experience a bug every time i log in. from the interactables on my ship to the enemies you come across. ive had my camera view mess up, had megalodons make my ship do kickflips. ive had skull fort bosses that disappear and bug the fort out. these are bugs that for a solo player, break the game and make it infuriating to play. dont get me wrong, i love this game, but i dont want to sink hours of gameplay in, to sink and lose all my work because of a bug.

Views
1 out of 2