Proposal For Season 4 or Season 5.

• The Following Proposal Is For Season 4 or Season 5.

( In no way is this a leak or a proven update, this is just my thoughts on how the game could improve in the future.)

Overview:

The FloF: (Fleet of Fortune) (A Reflected Event Emulating Skeleton Fleets & Ghost Voyage Fleets)

The Man O' War: (An A.I. Exclusive Threat) (Flof Boss)

The Lord Guardian: (Skeleton Lord Exclusive To The Fleet of Fortune As Seen On The Lord Guardian Sails)

Reapers Hideout, Hideout: (An Evil Version Of The Pirate Lords' Hideout)

Prologue:

The "Fort of Fortune" was recently added which is a great addition for a new emersion

threat. This new event is undergoing criticism though for implementing more bullet sponges

and reused assets. I propose there be a new event, The Fleet of Fortune or FloF. A much anticipated

event as seen as we already have the Fort Counterpart. This Fleet wouldn't be like the current fleet we

see today, although similar. The fleet would comprise three sections. These sections would be rings

as seen in the "Ghost Fleet Voyages" & "Flameheart" Events.

The most outer ring would be the home of 8 sloops, that each respawn 3 times to act as waves,

this being a total of 24 sloops. The 2nd most inner ring or the ring that follows the Sloop ring

would comprise 4 Galleons that each respawn 3 times for a total of 12 Galleons.

This new threat would add a new ship, The Man O' War an A.I exclusive threat twice the size of

the Galleon, a Powerful Warship Fortress although slow.

This Man O' War would be 5 decks tall with a large Captain's Quarters For the optional Event Boss The Lord Guardian.

This new event would give the players a choice between two high end loot items that'll be counted toward Commendations

for exclusive Titles and Cosmetics. The Box of Wondrous Secrets

(Reapers Reputation and 250 doubloons which is the equivalent of 50,000 gold, or secondly

The Lord Guardian's Skull Worth 75,000-100,000 gold. Why 75,000-100,000 gold you ask?

This event is very rare and the boss encounter is optional, however in order to execute this order

you'll need to abandon your ship to insure that you defeat The Lord Guardian as quickly as possible.

Everyone in the world will be coming after this event, this event could easily be worth millions.

The skull should be worth 75,000-100,000 because of its rarity, and what you have to do in order to

obtain it. This would also be an incentive for players to steal this skull. We've seen hundreds of Athena Steals

even after those players have obtained "Legendary Thief".

I propose that if you sink the Man O' War that you won't receive the skull as he has sunk with the

ship allowing him to live another day, however this should increase the chance of spawning the Box of Wondrous Secrets in its stead.

Also I propose that if you choose to attack and kill The Lord Guardian for his skull that

the Man O' War retreats under the waves for their captain is slain!

Pros: This forces PvP, who ever shows up is expecting a fight, even if they're allied with one another.

Players who wish to be left alone will know this server will be safe because the other ships will be occupied with the fleet

and likely pass them over for the new event and rewards.

Cons: An event like this could be very difficult, high risk high rewards however this event may be too difficult

For newer players, the amount of defending sloops and galleons should be changed in order to balance this event.

-Fleet of Fortune-

Overview: New Event that mimics the Fleet and the Ghost Fleet Voyages. But Beware a new Skeleton Lord

The Lord Guardian has appeared as the captain of the new Man O' War!

Added Mechanics: An A.I Man O' War that holds a array of skeletons that defend what they hold in the confines of this

opposing Warship Fortress.

Loot: Box of Wondrous Secrets (sink the Man O' War), The Lord Guardian's Skull (defeat The Lord Guardian and let the ship retreat under the waves)

An assortment of gold piles as seen in Gold Hoarder Vaults, Ashen Winds Skull, High End Athena Items (excluding gunpowder barrels)

Commendation Rewards:

Titles: Hunter of Cursed Convoys (25 Fleet of Fortune Events

Slayer of Lords (Defeat The Lord Guardian 20 times)

Guardian of Wondrous Secrets (15 Boxes of Wondrous Secrets to the Reaper's Bones)

Rewards: A Lord Guardian Costume earned in game if you turn in a certain amount of skulls that is similar to the paid skeleton costumes.

-The Man O' War-

Overview: A large vessel twice the size of the Galleon with 16 cannons, 5 decks, 2 open brigs with cells that hold high end loot.

This Ship will be protected with a large array of skeletons. Gold, Shadow, Plant, Ancient, Normal skeletons, excluding the scoreced skeletons

as this should be exclusive to the ashen lords. Each floor will be protected by a random assortment of the skeletons above, with the occasional

skeleton captain which can take on the form of each type of skeleton. The Captain’s Quarters has been hollowed out and reflects that of a Fort

within this large room, you'll find The Lord Guardian, The King of Skeleton Lords this fight is optional for certain commendations, however

if you choose the first route and sink the Man O' War for the loot, The Lord Guardian will go down with the ship. If however you choose to face this

new ancient foe, apon defeat the Man O' War will groan signifying its retreat, so grab the skull and anything else before it retreats beneath the

waves for their captain has been slain!

Added Mechanics: Different Skeleton crews will be present on the same vessel, Different types of skeletons will be present.

Once The Lord Guardian is defeated, the Man O' War will retreat signifying that their captain is dead.

Loot: The loot found on this ship (if the Lord Guardian is ignored) should be high end athena loot, Box of Wondrous Secrets and an assortment

of random high end loot.

The loot found in the water if you defeat The Lord Guardian before it sinks should be limited to The Lord Guardian's Skull, however

The Box of Wondrous Secrets' spawn chance should be lowered significantly

Commendation Rewards: Defeating this threat will signify the defeat of the fleet.

-The Lord Guardian-

Overview: An ancient, more powerful yet balanced foe that you can only find in the captain's quarters of the Man O' War

as seen in the Fleet of Fortune.

Added Mechanics: Please add unique abilities for this new threat.

Loot: The Lord Guardian's Skull

Commendation Rewards: Killing the lord guardian 25 times will unlock the title "Slayer of Lords" or something

and turning in The Lord Guardian's Skull 10 times will earn you the free in game exclusive Lord Guardian Costume, where you emulate

this most unique Skeleton Lord.

-Reapers Hideout, Hideout-

Overview: The trap door should open forcing players to jump into the red boiling liquid, in order to be transported to the

"True Reapers Hideout" a Reaper 75 exclusive catacomb like residence where players can buy exclusive Reaper Clothing, Equipment

and Ship parts, Pirate Legend or not.

Added Mechanics: An Evil Somber Version of "We Shall Sail Together" shall be obtained once hitting

Reaper 75, in addition to the Loot Required Commendation Below.

Loot Required Commendations In Order To Open The Hideout: 25 "Box of Wondrous Secrets"

From the rare Fleet of Fortune Event.

Rewards: Servant of the Flame Clothing, Equipment and Weapon set.

The Masked Renegade Equipment, Clothing and Weapon set

Reapers Curse, Curse of the Reaper (A Real Skeleton Curse That Fits The Reaper's Bones Dark Aesthetic)

This was based off of the Lord Guardian Sails, I'm hoping we get some lore behind it because we see the symbol all over the place and I thought this could help rectify that and also be a fun and useful update!

Views
    feedbackgeneraljust for funstory & loreevents
  • I have nothing against this as long more cosmetic is added and new things to fight over

• I forgot to mention that there's a Lord Guardian Tattoo seen in one of SoT's Twitter pictures, I think this could also be a cool reward for such an event.(https://twitter.com/SoT_Support/status/1346517602974261249/photo/1)

• This is just ... AMAZING!
    I just wish all of these existed in the game :(
    hopefully some of them make it into the game!

• I 100% agree that there needs to be a rarer, more dangerous fleet (not just more ships, we need smarter AI or better equipped AI ships) that gives more rewards. Skeleton boarders could be awesome.

• @goodsharmin20 :D

• I just want a reaper curse.

Views
feedbackgeneraljust for funstory & loreevents
1 out of 7