Release Notes - 2.1.1.1

• Release Notes - 2.1.1.1
    Today's maintenance window is now over and Sea of Thieves is officially back online alongside update 2.1.1.1! Read our release notes to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.1.1.1

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Views
  • Why is it when i do gold holders vaults i don't gain emissary grade contribution when i pick up the loot? I only adds on when it gets on the boat, i am grade 65+ in gold and i did a vault and i was onky grade 2 afyer geting everything on board, will you fix this?

• I think the commodity crate balancing is a good change, helps to make trading feel more lucrative.

• @x-ironik-gam3r said in Release Notes - 2.1.1.1:

Why is it when i do gold holders vaults i don't gain emissary grade contribution when i pick up the loot? I only adds on when it gets on the boat, i am grade 65+ in gold and i did a vault and i was onky grade 2 afyer geting everything on board, will you fix this?

It does this because the vaults have a high number of items in a small space, so it would be easy to grade up just by picking up all the items in the vault even if you don't intend on loading them onto your ship.

• @d3adst1ck yeah but the thing is, it does not do the same with the merchants's lost cargo voyages, yet it's the same principle: lots of loot in a closed space, that's why it's a bit weird that one voyage gives you emmisary value, and not the other

• @olipenguin You can't stack lost cargo missions like you can with vaults. You can do several vaults on top of each other if you have the keys.

• The Known Issue of Hit Registration has been "Key Priority" for over 16 months. Key Priority would mean it is first on the to do list, of greatest importance, before other things etc.

Views
6 out of 7