Improve every island

• Ya there are many island in the game, but unless u get a voyage or event, if not there is nothing much we can do in the island
    no loot, no secret to explore, sometime don't even hav enemy just like a dead island. It make me no incentive to explore the island when i want to explore the map

Views
    just for funfeedbackstory & loregeneral
  • Umm, I strongly disagree with your sentiment.

The vast majority of the time there is random loot sprinkled around islands, sometimes I center my sessions around just gathering that stuff. There is also the potential for sunken loot in the waters around islands. And there can be randomly spawned Mermaid Statues.

Skeletons will spawn in just about anywhere, including Ancient Skeletons and Skeleton Captains. So you basically always have some stuff to fight on a Voyage or not.

There are Easter Eggs spread out all over the Seas that you can find, and things out there do change up from update to update as the world evolves. This often points to things that are coming in the future.

Needless to say there is a ton to do out there. That doesn't mean there can't be more (and there will be as they have very much been continuing to evolve the world). But I would say you are very much underselling what is already out there.

Views
just for funfeedbackstory & loregeneral
1 out of 2