More fun in the sea.

• More entertainment on the ship type Board games. I propose to add Darts, chess or other entertainment for the crew on the ship, which for a long time at sea.

Views
    windows 10
  • @tirosh4462 it'd be great if they added a huge chess board you drop loot on to use as the pieces.

• @tirosh4462 I love this idea and something I suggested a few days ago was a bit more interactivity with the animals you catch like maybe you could play games with them

• @tirosh4462 if any table games were to be added it would be at the taverns and it would be pirate games they actually played back in the day and of course you would be betting with gold dubloons etc.

no lazy pirates on my ship if i have anything to say about it XD

• There are plenty of empty tables outside of the Sea Dog tavern.

• That's awesome. Like in some RDR2 you have lots of such games to play.

• I love this idea!! I'd love to see some liars dice and poker. Chess is a must, a least checkers.

• @lygushkia said in More fun in the sea.:

I love this idea!! I'd love to see some liars dice and poker. Chess is a must, a least checkers.

Hahahahh the Poker cracked me up!! Maybe also include Slot machines and Roulette Wheels along with that huh?

• @greengrimz Hahaha fair enough! 😆 But you know something they would've played, I heard "Bone Ace" is a 1600s version of blackjack.

@greengrimz Hahaha fair enough! 😆 But you know something they would've played, I heard "Bone Ace" is a 1600s version of blackjack.

The game is PEGI 12. I don't think we're seeing gambling in it, like, ever. Not dice, not poker, not blackjack, not anything of the sort in my opinion.

Besides, all kinds of sore losers come in here to cry for PvE servers, only because they got punished for not paying attention. The last thing we need is even more distractions for those poor souls.

• @greengrimz cries internally that the game is PEGI 12 and the adults that play are weak

@greengrimz cries internally that the game is PEGI 12 and the adults that play are weak

Adults that play SoT are in fact weak, I can immediately point you to 3 major crybabies on this forum, who are above 40 years of age.

But that don't matter though, as I'm not sure I understand what you tried to say in the first place.

• @greengrimz Well, that rules me out! 😅

• I made a friend on Xbox live back in the day playing Liars dice in RDR1, so it would be nice to have that in the captains room of a galleon so people could do that and if you do it too long, I'll sneak on the ship and blunderboss the whole lot of you.

• @galactic-geek said in More fun in the sea.:

@greengrimz Well, that rules me out! 😅

You... for you I got nothing but love.

Views
windows 10
1 out of 15