Can we get different gold curses

• I want to use the gold curse but there is just way too much gold on it and it looks ugly. Can we get like 3 different versions to switch between? It took a lot of work to get the curse so I'd like to have it be unique to me.

Views
  • Maybe silver as well, perhaps relating to the Sea Dogs

• Having it unique would be nice, especially since it was so hard to get.

However being able to switch between 3 different versions wouldn’t really work, because it’s a curse.

• Should offer in game pirate potions that cost doubloons that will randomize the gold curse

rather than just turn doubloons into more cosmetics create a system where doubloons are used for randomly altered cosmetic changes like the gold curse and tattoos for example

This will just be an all around awesome (imo) use of the neglected currency that is fresher than just making it another currency to buy cosmetics with.

It will also allow pirates that use different types of pirates to actually enjoy their tats and curses based on their clothing and style preferences.

Female pirate? androgynous pirate? cool we can work these cosmetics into your style preferences as well with the random in game pirate potions.

• @wolfmanbush
    Yeah I like this idea. I just want to have a unique gold curse after putting in so much work, and the one we have now is way too over the top with the gold.

• Wish it was like before, they had a bunch of different versions and everyone got one at random when they unlocked the curse.

Views
5 out of 6