Tears in the Sky - Bilge Rats Event

• The night sky is wonderful in Sea of Theives but I think the stars could play a more impactful role on the game sometimes. For the most part some new visuals like a meteor shower or a passing comet would be lovely to see but I think they could also be incorporated into a new event of sorts for the Bilge Rats.

Fallen Stars
    A new item shaped similar to a mermaid gem will spawn high in the night sky and gently fall down to a random island. It will glow so bright that crews would have a hard time not to notice it. Finding the Star the player will simply pick it up and take it to Larinna before another crew comes along to steal it.

Asteroid
    At first all you hear is a deafening boom, this indicates an Asteroid is coming, it comes down fast and hard and lands on a random island. Players then race out to the crash site to recover bits of meteorites to be sold to Larinna, the skeletons that inhabited the island have now turned burnt and firey like the ashen skeletons and they pack quite a punch compared to their regular counterparts.

What do you think, should there be more world events not focused on PvE and more based upon adventure? Of course PvE is still apart of it and PvP is never out of the question but what other kind of world event would you like to see that perhaps don't focus on killing skeletons for a change

Views
    feedbackjust for funstory & loreeventscompetition
  • Are these the salty tears from Flameheart's giant sobbing head after he loses his spectral fleet to yet another crew of Bilge Rats? 😅

• @galactic-geek damn, now I want a tankard in the game that has "salty tears" written on the side, though that might have some unfortunate connotations 😅

• i would love a title for turning some "Fallen Stars" Ex: Collector of Fallen Stars

• @theocueio maybe a special reward for giving some fallen stars to old Sudds at the North Star Sea Post too.

Views
feedbackjust for funstory & loreeventscompetition
4 out of 5