UI Cleanup / Rollback

• Thoughts on this redesign were simple.

Less confusion, clutter and possibly ease of access mainly by bringing more to the forefront. Function over Form.
    It probably wouldn't be as pretty as the games ui now, but feels like it would help.

That said I am NOT a UI expert at all, just offering some input with visuals.

Inventory

• Combines Resources & Equipment into a single tab
    • I don't know how practical this is, but it looks cleaner

inventory

Pirate Log (Events)

• Mainly bring most of the season page stuff to the forefront, have the original box direct to the current progress page and made Events tab again
    • Make Trials categories smaller to fit a single page
    • Change Trials to instead show all deeds within their four categories as commedation sections with icons related to their original Trial name

piratelog

Quests

• Unchanaged

Reputations

• Layout change similar to Tall Tales, Bilge Rats & Hunters Call. Creator Crew would be on Page 2.
    • Existing info shown in current boxes moved into company info instead (which also remains unchanged)

rep

Views
    just for funfeedbackgeneral
  • @voreo-sabrae ANYTHING to lower the amount of tabs I gotta scroll through 😅

• i made a post about being able to tab back and fort from pirate log, that might interest you.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/135152/pirate-log-accessability/1

I hate when you close the log or commendation, and have to make 10 klicks to get back to commendations.

• I 🤩 the visuals!

• @beardly2550 said in UI Cleanup / Rollback:

@voreo-sabrae ANYTHING to lower the amount of tabs I gotta scroll through 😅

Tried to reduce that in a way that allows some pretty,😊

Views
just for funfeedbackgeneral
4 out of 5