rare take alliances out of the game they ruin the fun

• So let me tell you something that happened like 30 seconds ago me and my friend logged in to do a vault and enjoy season 2 a brig comes along easy work right well we got krakened unluky but got out of it and then this brig calls for back up it was a alliance server we got sunk cause of this alliance bs rare pls take this out it ruins the fun and pvp becomes unfair and dumb when the entire server is [mod edit]

Views
    xbox onefeedback
  • @akira-husky1756 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

ALWAYS:

Be courteous. Don’t insult players you don’t know. If humour is the intent, remember that this can be lost or misinterpreted online, and words can very easily offend. Be mindful of what you’re saying and if someone asks a question, see if you can help them out as you’d appreciate being helped out yourself if the roles were reversed.

Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• There’s nothing saying groups of ships can team up and if you find yourself on an alliance server switch servers also alliances where a thing before the alliance flags so it won’t solve anything

• It's not a very common thing. Randomly formed alliances are not solid. People have itchy trigger fingers and are greedy when they randomly meet so it's not typically some wide spread occurrence to run into a functioning alliance randomly

I don't like the feature I make that pretty well known but this part isn't a problem. Easy to bounce servers and it's not something you'll see often.

Even if alliances didn't exist there is nothing wrong with people coordinating and arranging their business together

• Maybe not remove it completely, maybe stop promoting it everywhere and split the loot per number of ships so the original value is split how ever many ships there are.

• Sooo without an alliance. Many pirates would still form together. Just because they can.

What stopping them from doing this “if” they removed alliances? Nothing.

Views
xbox onefeedback
1 out of 6