Season 1 was somehow better.

• So far, withing the first 6 hours of launch of the new season, heres all the things wrong.

• Opening FOF at the end using the key doesnt count for the trial.
    • Killing the Skeleton Lords did not count for 2 seperate trials.
    • Strawberrybeard more than I can count.
    • Renown increasing is easier than last season. (Already lvl 32).

So many broken things and so many participation awards, if they were actually accounted.

Views
  • @raesed-digital what did the FoF give? how do you have lvl 32 renown?

• Only beef I got is the servers are always a mess performance wise and all this being able to buy supplies nonsense and leaning into that general type unbalancing of the foundation of the game just to appease loud voices

rest of it is cool with me I enjoy it when the sea gods deem me worthy of allowing me get in a server and stay there

They only took 3 million of my precious gold this update for their fine cosmetics so I'm in a good mood about it other than the above.

• @raesed-digital said in Season 1 was somehow better.:

• Renown increasing is easier than last season. (Already lvl 32).

This isn't a 'wrong' thing. They made lower levels quicker to achieve, and later levels take longer.

• Right just like how normal reputation is this makes sense, so basically if it takes getting the "Vanquished skeletons" entry 1000 times to finish season one, that's 10 per lvl.

It is still a thousand times in total for S 2 but say in season two now the first fifty levels are getting the notification 5 times per lvl and the last fifty 15 times per level. This is a simplified version of what the devs are doing.

• Every update, every season, we are seeing these delayed or something flat out missing rewards. As i type this the game doesnt even recognise our commendations and wont let us see the page for them.

Why is there no server upgrade or improvement to prevent these issues as they happen over and over, making any new content soured for the first week or so.

• I agree there are somethings within Season 2 that could have been better and I mean that in way of the Plunder Pass.

Half of the added cosmetics that you earn for purchasing Plunder Pass were and are available to purchase with ancient coins, which I had already purchased previously.

I believe to make the Plunder Pass more enticing, they need to add items that are more exclusive and is directly tied to the season. It shall also only be available for that season only. Once the season is complete, you can no longer obtain said item.

There needs to be more exclusivity in this game when it comes to cosmetics. Too many on these forums complain they can't have everything.

• @friedwilly they should make if you already own the item; the plunderpass should give you a full reimbursement of Ancient Coins.

Views
7 out of 8