New boss fight

• Everyone one know about the skeleton boats right? Well what if there was a boss fight involving around them. So it would work like waves, and it can pop up on any boat sailing in the water. First wave 2 sloop, second wave, 3 sloop, 3rd wave would be a brigantine, 4th wave would be 2 brigantine, 5th wave would be 2 brigantine and a sloop, and the 6th and finial wave would spawn 3 gallons, the 2 outside are normal and take damage like normal, however in order for your cannon balls to damage the middle one, you must board them and take out the boss in a boss fight on the boat, once the boss is defeated, you can sink the boat and claim very good rewards from the boss boat.

Views
    communitygeneralevents
  • @jetwolf31321908 isn't this just the skeleton fleets?

• @sailorkek I think the main difference would be:

...however in order for your cannon balls to damage the middle one, you must board them and take out the boss in a boss fight on the boat, once the boss is defeated, you can sink the boat and claim very good rewards from the boss boat.

We have different types of forts with varying difficulty. I think it'd make sense to have a harder fleet, one in which you'd need to board a ship and fight a skeleton lord.

• I wanna fight an ashen lord on a skelly galleon in the devil's roar

• @wolfmanbush said in New boss fight:

I wanna fight an ashen lord on a skelly galleon in the devil's roar

Sorry bro but at that point just do a skeleton lord on a boat. First off, in the devils roar? That would be a volcano sailing around you attacking you while a volcano is erupting and attacking you both... and tbh, an ashen lord would just sink itself, unless they got rid of one of the key features of ashen lords, that being their devil's roar move.

Views
communitygeneralevents
1 out of 6