More crewmates

• Hello Everyone
    I've came here to ask you guys what do you think abount adding 1 more "crewm8" slot.
    I mean what if someone have 4 friends and want to play with them on 1 ship and as a 1 crew.
    I just want to know what do you think abount this suggestion maybe even for next game update :D

Views
    feedbackgeneralxbox onecommunitywindows 10
  • @jackreduxsparow isn’t this already a feature with galleons?

• @xnpmx14 acctually i've never thought and i've never seen that there is a possibility to invite more than 3 friends to 1 crew.
    I could heve missed some updates and i need to get some knowlage because i just came back to the game after a long time, you know what i mean.
    Anyway thanks for info and i'll check that tomorrow .

• @jackreduxsparow nvm I misread what you were saying I thought you meant 4 friends including yourself

• @xnpmx14 haha thats no problem. IMO it would be nice to have that 5th mate on our ship and sail with bigger crew thats why i posted that suggestion here.
    Maybe in future the Game makers will add that option to have 5(or more) men crew

• Adding a +1 on every ship would ruin the balance of the game and make the Brig but mostly Gally extremely strong.

Views
feedbackgeneralxbox onecommunitywindows 10
5 out of 6