NEW UPDATE IDEA

• I feel that sea of thieves needs a major comeback, one to bring many players back to the game and even content creators. I feel this calls for a major update, it should include increased ship sizes and a new person to get quests from that put bounties on other players and their boats, and it gives the hunter a compass that points to the bounty, or they have to talk to the outpost people to figure out where the bounty is. Also, there should be a new boat, one bigger than the galleon and with 2 times the amount of cannons, 2 times worse steering, 2 times faster, 2 times bigger longer, and it should have a special ability if you have a full crew on it
    It should be able to portal around every 30 minutes, like the portals the flameheart army uses. And it takes portal peices in order to activate the ability, but every boat can get them as well and use the teleprompter. You have a chance at getting them inside of those riddle quest chests, like a 10% or you can buy some quests for them for doubloons. It takes 4 corners, and 3 fragments to create the whole portal frame and be able to use it. Cool down is 30minutes or feed it gold to regenerate it faster. Also I feel that there should be a new area, at the edge of the north side of the map. A very dense fog with rock riddled waters, that if you make it past you make it into the enchanted seas. All world events here are 2 times harder, all bosses 2 times stronger. But all the loot from here is worth more than 5k each piece and can be more depending on the loot. In order to sail safely in the enchanted seas is to have the dark shroudbreaker totem( darker version of shroud reader but black and red and grey. ) it is obtained from a dark ritual battle. ( ritual skull, all soul flame colors, and the dark flame obtained from a new skeleton captain when they are killed called the dark shadow captain killed like a shadow skeleton right after he is killed, you only have 5 seconds to steal the dark flame the exits from his mouth after he dies. Need all 7 soul flames to summon the dark ritual battle. Boss skeleton made of gold and shadows, need to break through his gold layer to get to the shadow layer. After he dies, he will drop the dark shroudbreaker. Attach to boat near helm. Used to help navigate through the dense fog to get to enchanted seas and used to safely sail through the enchanted seas. Without it, you are very likely to be attacked by the shadow fleet. A very difficult fleet only damaged by enchanted cannons balls of light. ) if you defeat the fleet, you will get 1 sacred reapers chest or a sacred Athena from each boat along with lots of supplies. Including more enchanted light cannon balls. There will be 10 new islands inside the enchanted seas, Shadows Peak, Shadows Dwellings, Fort of forsaken shadow souls, Shadow Swellows Outpost, The Lingering Isles, The Isles of Dan John's shipwreck, Ashen Captians Dwellings, Enchanted Bay of 1000 shadows, The long lost island, and The Island Of The Forgotten.

Along with all that there could be a new ocean boss along with the Shadow Fleet. A lot of people keep talking about a giant crab battle, so why not add one, on random islands, when close enough, you will hear a beastly roar very loud, and all of a sudden, a massive crab will pop out of the ocean and onto the island, giant crab drops lots of loot like megs and kraken. And if killed it drops crab meat. Which if combined with fish, and a fruit it makes a new food, called seaside fruit fish bowl. Gives regeneration of cooked meat plus another health bar on top of normal one, and it coats you in a small layer of crab shell armor helps negate some attack damage from swords and guns. And the knockoff of flameheart, but shadowhearts army, shadow fleet protects island, and drops not ghost loot but shadow loot, sells 2 times the amount of the normal flameheart loot but can only be sold at the new outpost. I will add more to this idea later down the line.

Views
    communitygeneralevents
  • @jetwolf31321908 There are a lot of ideas here!

The ability to teleport your ship (with a 30 minute cool down) is super interesting. People will for sure say it's overpowered, but maybe you only get one or two uses out of it? I'm intrigued.

I like the idea of an area of enhanced difficulty area, but I think instead of making it a new area, they should replace a current section of the map with new islands (just to keep the ships from getting too spread out).

• Yeah let's add a 8 MAN SHIP THAT CAN TELEPORT! Aside from this ridiculous request everything is just too ambitious and complicated. Try to think about a single thing that everyone could understand once they see it and is balanced for all sorts of ship types and crews and maybe the devs could consider adding it then.

• @zbloopers
    Okay

• @prescafatty
    Okay

• As you request. To bring people back. But people need to leave to be brought back.

And just the first few words from these ideas. I’m sorry...my vote is no to most or all these.

Views
communitygeneralevents
1 out of 6