Bug on Mermaid's hideway

• Yesterday I was doing a Valuts on Mermaid's Hideway when have start to spawn a lot of skeletons!!! They was Unbearable... They spwned every 10 seconds after I killed the skeleton of the slaid wave!!!
    Today I am go to Mermaid's Hydeway whiteout voyage, but there was anyway too much skeletons!
    Is it a Bug???
    Sorry for eventuals errors, I'm not mother language

Views
  • Someone else on the server may have been doing a Order Of Souls quest and had that island to fight skeletons and you got there first why they where on another island for their quest

• Were there different types of skellies? plant skellies? bandana skellies? shadow or gold?

You might of had a message in the bottle quest (or 2) for a bounty mission there

If not do they take 2-3 sword hits or 5-6ish? Skellies that are easy to kill are just random skelly spawns and the ones that take more are voyage spawns meaning you have a voyage down which increases spawning and strength

• Sounds like you had a OoS voyage there, multiple even

• now that you mention it, i ran into this also. I just fought the skellys as i loaded up loot, but it was somewhere between 20 and 30 skellys in total.

I didn't have any quests (aside from the vault voyage) and i was very careful not pick up any message in a bottle missions. Also, i don't think anyone was in the area on the server but could be mistaken.

• If it was someone else's voyage then their ship would need to be nearby for the skellies to start spawning.
    Maybe an Ashen Lord spawned or it was a voyage picked up from a bottle.

• @otherfanboy said in Bug on Mermaid's hideway:

Someone else on the server may have been doing a Order Of Souls quest and had that island to fight skeletons and you got there first why they where on another island for their quest

Yes, but it seems strange to me twice in a row on two different days...
    Sorry for eventual errors, I'm not motherleamguage

• @wolfmanbush said in Bug on Mermaid's hideway:

Were there different types of skellies? plant skellies? bandana skellies? shadow or gold?

You might of had a message in the bottle quest (or 2) for a bounty mission there

If not do they take 2-3 sword hits or 5-6ish? Skellies that are easy to kill are just random skelly spawns and the ones that take more are voyage spawns meaning you have a voyage down which increases spawning and strength

Always normal skeletons, the classic ones... I didn't have missions in the inventory the second time
    Sorry for eventual errors, I'm not mother leanguage

• @shifty189 said in Bug on Mermaid's hideway:

now that you mention it, i ran into this also. I just fought the skellys as i loaded up loot, but it was somewhere between 20 and 30 skellys in total.

I didn't have any quests (aside from the vault voyage) and i was very careful not pick up any message in a bottle missions. Also, i don't think anyone was in the area on the server but could be mistaken.

So there's two of us???

Sorry for eventual errors, I'm not mother leanguage

• @unfadingshimmy said in Bug on Mermaid's hideway:

If it was someone else's voyage then their ship would need to be nearby for the skellies to start spawning.
    Maybe an Ashen Lord spawned or it was a voyage picked up from a bottle.

Yes, but there were'nt the big cloud red on the sky

• Hello people. Whit the new update the bug is be resolved. Thanks you. For Rare people: Can you leave the anchor? Thanks

Sorry for eventual errors, I'm not motherlanguage!

Views
1 out of 11