Season 1 pirate legend rewards

• Hello! I wanted to ask about the Pirate Legend-only rewards from Season 1, if someone gets to level 100 but isn't a Pirate Legend, will they get the rewards once they reach Pirate Legend after the season ends?

So basically I'm wondering if the rewards will be in their inventory regardless, but they won't be able to equip them until pirate legend, or something of the sort. 'Cause it'd suck to grind to 100, and then when we finally get to PL we don't have the ghost curse or something :c

Views
    questiongeneralevents
  • You need to be pirate legend before the season ends, otherwise they'll require a commendation unlock and gold to buy.

• A few weeks ago I wrote to support with this question and received this answer:

***Hello there,

PL Rewards won't be available when the season ends. You have to reach PL status before the season ends to be able to get them.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support***

• that answer from support is wrong. It will be available, but you'll need to get a commendation and it won't be free. The developers have said this already.

The only things you won't be able to get are the season one flag, sails, scar and tattoo.

• If you've reached 100 and have yet to reach PL or pay for the plunder pass you can do so after reaching 100 and it will unlock your rewards. You don't have to have either while leveling renown to obtain.

After season 1 ends these cosmetics will be available but must be unlocked through commendations and gold.

Views
questiongeneralevents
4 out of 5