Feedback Vault Raiders Event

• Hey,
    first thx to the whole SoT Team for creating new Events and new incredible elements within the game.
    But i need to write a short feedback of your latest event.
    It was a little bit sad, that it was very easy to finish everything.

We played about 4h and were able to get all rewards. Using the emissarie flag it was to easy.
    I like the fact, that not only Vaults are part of the progress, but it would be better if vaults would have a much higher impact on playing the event.
    Especially our vault was very small (Kraken's Fall) and we didn't had that much chests as we expected. It looked like "normal" vault missons were much bigger, but that could also just be some kind of randomness within the game and we had bad luck getting exactly this vault.

All together i hoped that i need to play the event at least for 4-5 evenings to get all the rewards. Now it was nothing very special for me.

I am not sure if other players have the same experiance.

For the future i would love events which need a few more hours to get the rewards, so that it get something special and can be shown to others.

But overall, it is still a great game and i love to play it together with my friends.
    I am already waiting for new stuff and new stories we are creating while playing the game.
    Thx for such a great game.

Best regards,
    Bluebu

Views
    feedbackevents
  • @bluebu the event is easy, and the vault quest Larina sells is the lvl 25 vault, it will mostly give a stone key which is a mediocre vault. Do higher level vaults for silver and gold keys.

• I am not sure I agree that we need to force players to put in 20+ hours in order to complete these timed events.

Views
feedbackevents
2 out of 3