Twitch drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED

• WATCH, ENJOY, GET REWARDED

In order to give people in various time zones a fair chance to obtain the items, each will be available for a 24-hour window beginning and ending at 10am GMT, when the daily reward will change.

To take part, first sign up to Twitch Drops – you’ll need to have your game account linked to your Twitch account. Then, each day, tune in to one of Sea of Thieves’ Partners (who are choosing their own streaming times) and watch them playing live for at least 20 minutes. Upon earning your daily reward, claim it within 24 hours via the Twitch notification!

Check the Sea of Thieves Twitch directory to find out which streamers are currently live and set up to offer Twitch Drops. Now fill your tankard with grog, put your peg legs up and settle in for some Sea of Thieves streaming!

Views
  • Aye aye captain! Thank you for the reminder :D

• The " Enjoy" part made me snigger.

• @lizalaroo Nice! - (the emote on the image is the shuffle dance)

• @uzugijin :D Thanks, but I have no control over what's in the picture

• @lizalaroo I know, but you can reach out farther on this matter than my tiny humble existence. :)

• @uzugijin Maaaaaybe its very similar to the hornpipe? :D

Fri 19th - Gilded Phoenix Bucket
    Sat 20th - Gilded Phoenix Lantern
    Sun 21st - Hornpipe Dance Emote
    Mon 22nd - Gilded Phoenix Compass
    Tue 23rd - Gilded Phoenix Tankard

• @lizalaroo not at all! xD .. but I don't really mind the mistake from a consumer perspective! I'm chill with it. From a creator perspective, however, I would sweat an ocean if I did something like that lol ... so I'm especially thankful if someone points out the flaws. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

• @uzugijin Of course i'll pass on your observation :D

• Today’s drop..... the Gilded Phoenix Lantern

• Today’s drop..... the hornpipe dance emote!

• Thank you for the reminder

• Add the compass today to your collection!

• Last one. The Guilded Phoenix tankard!

• okey :)))

Views
1 out of 15