Anyone else had an issue receiving Captain Bone Original Pirate Cutlass from support?

• So I had originally played when the game first launched, the week of. I got two trophies and eventually my Xbox stopped working. Well recently I got a series X and decided to hop back on and my buddy told me I should have the cutlass since I played before March of 2019. I did not though, I messaged support and they said they didn’t have any record of me playing in before March of 2019, but I have two achievements for sea of thieves which were gotten in April of 2018 and you can see that on my account. Just confused on how I don’t meet the requirements.

Views
  • @concept-delta

iirc you had to be Legend before, but not sure.
    You were Legend back then?

• @stundorn said in Anyone else had an issue receiving Captain Bone Original Pirate Cutlass from support?:

@concept-delta

iirc you had to be Legend before, but not sure.
    You were Legend back then?

Captain Bone cutlass was for everyone who played before march 20 2019 and it (should had been give) to all of them no other requirements.

• @stundorn you didn’t have to be legend to receive as my buddy has it and he isn’t legend.

• @limend I did play, in March and April of 2018, so I should have it but I don’t. I have the trophies of my playing during that time to prove it, but they stated I didn’t play during that time

Views
1 out of 5