Voyage from Festival of Fishing

• Does the voyage from Festival of Fishing of the first week will come back?
    I forgot to do it and I wonder if I will have another opportunity to do the Voyage of The Shores Of Plenty.

Views
    question
  • According to the Rare Thief festival of fishing guide it should. But so far i have been unable to find it. I had the same issue, i delayed in buying / doing the quest till a later time due to time restraints in the first week. I have all the fish and am now stuck at 6/7 goals for the first week.

Highly likely it won't be back, despite what the rare thief guide says and we won't be able to complete the 21 challenges..

Either that, or we seem to both fail in finding where to buy the past week voyage.

• Thanks for your answer ! It seems that we are exactly in the same situation... It's kind of sad to make this choice... I hope that for the last week of the event they will reconsider their choices :/

• In the same boat here, pardon the pun! Need the Seas of Plenty voyage but it’s gone :-( Don’t see the point carrying on now as I can’t complete all of the tasks!

• Yes, I missed the first week, assuming I would have access to the voyages until the end of the event. Hopefully they bring them all back.

• Ahoy maties!

No news on this one yet but we have reached out for some clarification on this.

If the current situation stays... at least everyone will be able to earn the fishing rod cosmetics. I do like the idea of extra time-limited titles (for those dedicated enough), it clearly would have been better to indicate this though.

• @mainze75 you should still be able to get the fishing rods, just not the title.

I also would be willing tk bet they dknt bring the voyages back. in the past there has been a "final" week where everything was available, for this event the last week is one requiring fishing and a voyage.

• if you know anyone who bought the voyage but didn't start it then they should still have it in their inventory and be able to start it for you if you're in their crew.
    a friend of mine missed the voyage week 1, but i bought it and didn't start it (someone else in the crew did) and so this week i just started that voyage and he got 7/7 for the first week.

maybe use lfg to see if anyone out there has the 1st voyage still?

• Same, i think its a bit lame to take the voyage out...

• @da-and-ma or maybe SoT needs more time limited stuff and this is just the wonderful beautiful beginning of that.

• @captain-coel no sir you are wrong, what this wonderful beautiful game needs, is bugfixes xD, not this silly stuff

• @da-and-ma bug fixes are important but if they stop they constant drip feed of events and activities they might lose people.

I was the bugs fixed too, but i also want lime locked content

• just completed it from another player - no credit. it's locked.

• Does anyone have the second week challenge still if forgot all about it and can’t buy it if so would you be willing to invite me ?

• @mainze75 Ask around in Sea of Thieves's Discord, in LFC adventure mode im sure that if youll post couple times that you are missing that voyage someone might be able to help you.

• @bmduxbury said in Voyage from Festival of Fishing:

Does anyone have the second week challenge still if forgot all about it and can’t buy it if so would you be willing to invite me ?

They gave everyone the voyages in their inventory today. Perhaps you already have one.

• Whenever there is an event that requires completing a special voyage, I always do that first. Am I crazy?

• @d3adst1ck said in Voyage from Festival of Fishing:

Whenever there is an event that requires completing a special voyage, I always do that first. Am I crazy?

You might be, but not because of that.

The voyages also gave you the other fish of that week. Fished up a couple of pondies at the circles that are nowhere close to a pond. Doing the voyages made the other achievements a bit easier.

• @lem0n-curry said in Voyage from Festival of Fishing:

@d3adst1ck said in Voyage from Festival of Fishing:

Whenever there is an event that requires completing a special voyage, I always do that first. Am I crazy?

The voyages also gave you the other fish of that week. Fished up a couple of pondies at the circles that are nowhere close to a pond. Doing the voyages made the other achievements a bit easier.

Hmm, I didn't have that happen. They usually just gave me the fish that I needed to complete that step, many splashtails or whatever else normally spawned in that area and then I moved on.

So this week's voyage is going to allow me to catch Battlegills outside of a fort/fleet area?

• @d3adst1ck said in Voyage from Festival of Fishing:

@lem0n-curry said in [Voyage from Festival of Fishing](/community/forums

Hmm, I didn't have that happen. They usually just gave me the fish that I needed to complete that step, many splashtails or whatever else normally spawned in that area and then I moved on.

So this week's voyage is going to allow me to catch Battlegills outside of a fort/fleet area?

Could have been a bug in the first week or I fished perhaps just outside of the circle ... I don't like fishing enough to have tested the specifics. I get my fish from barrels 😁 and only do the voyage once.

• I thought it was like all previous bilge rat/larinna voyages, only one at a time and replaced with the following weeks voyage.

Shame the voyage wants devilfish and they aren't 10 & 3 instead of the battlegills.

• Everything is OK !

Just found all voyages in my quest inventory and did the one i needed (week 1).
    It counted when i did the voyage so this issue is solved.

Thanks Rare !

• I didn't realize there was a problem and had been given voyages and I accidentaly deleted the ones they gave me and can't get access to the older ones now because Larinna only sells the current voyage

• @oldiniquity1556
    Hey man if you still need to do the voyage of plenty the first one let me know, I still got it left.

Views
question
1 out of 24