Will it be the End of Cheating?

• All previous day I was sailing with my friends. And in all servers we were had cheaters! They've killed all of us with the first hit and sink our ships with loot.
    It was disgusting!
    Please, do something with server protection. It's becoming harder and harder to still play this game.
    I can save my nerves with Insider-gaming but my friends - not. They are more and more often telling me that are going to change the game

Views
    questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • @rasorium If its hackers. Then post footage to devs.

If its skill based.
    Well thats a you problem not an us problem.

• @shadow20642 its hackers, not skill based players)

• @rasorium Then capture footage and report it.

Without that evidence theres no way to stop it.

It will get to the right dept much quicker and theyll have the info they need to resolve it.

Hope that helps.

Safe seas.

• @rasorium you don't need to gather evidence, if you see cheaters report them. Enough reports come in on a profile it will be investigated. If it's found that any external software is aiding or modifying the game and boom banned. The best cheater catching software is the active player base taking the time to send in real reports. ❤️

• There is no solid evidence that I've seen presented that shows people cheating on a regular basis. I've seen very little actual captured evidence of it at all

Sore losing is a huge source of the accusations as is lag

The servers are such a mess right now and so inconsistent with performance that anything weird should be assumed to be a server/lag/ping related issue.

Outside of the above the skill gap is so wide between skilled players and people that instantly accuse people of cheating that cheating isn't needed to significantly out perform. No reason for people to put their accounts at risk with a junk filled and easily detected public cheat when a large chunk of the adventure players aren't good at pvp or prevention/escape strategy

• @expsnailer how can I send a report?

Views
questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
6 out of 7