Emissary not going up when picking up treasure

• Just as the title says, dunno if anyone else is having this issue or if rare is aware of it

It’s making getting to athena emissary 5 take well over 3 hours - not getting any emissary progress when picking up Athena loot. Only when I put it on my ship, which is minuscule progress. Same goes for gold hoarders when I tried that the other day

Views
  • @hayrz

Bug maybe?? I haven't had any trouble getting to grade 5 in ANY faction.

• Yeah I did one a week or so ago and I did 2 full athenas+ one extra dig map and a bunch of captains/riddles/skelly ships and only hit 4 and a half

It was fairly random and inconsistent what really did some damage is the last athena gave no rep at all which is a big blow

I wouldn't recommend inexperienced or casual players worry too much about leveling that flag right now and just turn in often so you at least get something rather than carry it around too long and get rare'd or pirated

• It seems like not many ppl are experiencing this... I’m on the original Xbox if that helps. I’ll take a video of it as well

I’ve been playing since the game was released and this problem started like 2 weeks ago

It’s making getting to Athena 5 impossible

• link text

Here’s an example. I’m actually doing a thieves haven run right now and I’m on chapter 4 and only level 2 Athena. Please fix!

• Happened to me yesterday. Was grade 4 reaper going to sell so wanted to grab a few chest from a message in a bottle to hit grade 5 first. Didn’t count rep for any of the chests we dug up, only the small amount for placing on the ship. It sucked.

Views
5 out of 6