[North African players] The Russian version of sea of thieves ?

• Hello, ladies and gentleman.
    I'm a person from north Africa and want to buy sea of thieves , but the only version i can afford is the Russian one (rubies, currency matters) my question is if i decide to buy it will only be able to play on Russian servers , or will i play on eu where i have better ping and can understand the language ? (Russian is fine , i can't speak it though [mod edit] :D )

Views
  • @solus008 I'll start by saying i don't know. I really don't so please take what i'm about to say with a grain of salt.

I have heard a lot of players talk about logging into the EU servers or American servers. This makes me think it is some how possible, but i haven't a clue how.

• I would buy Xbox GamePass just to try it out first, the first month is free as well just to make sure you will end up on a good server.

• @solus008
    Ahoy! I am playing from Southern Africa, and to my knowledge we usually connect to European servers. Think it will port you to European as well. Cant promise anything tho.
    Fair winds!

• good day/evening :) !

Thanks to everybody for taking the time to give me answers, i really appreciate it, finally i just went and bought it and my friend too we will see for sure !

If any mod passes by please do not lock or remove this topic , as i intend to give a final answer to this issue (i just need to finish downloading the game first) so future people who might google it find what they were looking for ! :)

Views
1 out of 5