Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) Best 'Pirate Selfie' Screenshot

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?
    Let's see your best ‘Pirate Selfie’ screenshot

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 8th March and locked around 4pm UK time

Lootin' Lizalaroo

*Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻*

Views
  • Lovely teeth yer got there

• @lizalaroo
    Obsidian Capstan for me and 6 pack for @Blunder-Spammer

• alt text

Sweet 'n salty

codes go to Cassandies

• Sailing into the sunset

• Oh, hi there. Come here often?

• always the go-to ;)

• The Bonecrusher always needs his selfies to have a bit of... well, boom.

• Cap'n "Toe-to-toe" Toto and Admiral Sock!

• @jack-henrei poor birds...

• @taaaamas congrats on win xD, there is no chance you dont win with this!

• alt text

• I have wanted to say thanks for these amazing events, they are so cool and i love to look forward to them each time. You guys always up with cool ideas and I dont think you get the credit you deserve!

• Here's 1

alt text

• dapper grandpa kinda fresh right? 😳

(i already have the 6pack, so that can be applied to Kawainy on XBOX if i do win, i would like to have the capstan myself, though)

• https://ibb.co/LzSVFZv

If I win, I'd like to give the Obsidian Six Pack to Nentwini and claim the Capstan for myself ^^

• in the shadow

• Is it hot in here, or is it just me? ;)

Capstan for me
    6 pack for @Riley13Gazza

• Unfortunately I do not remember password for Microsoft so this is for CalebIvie.

• My legendary pirate and cursed macaw!

Capstan for @Colbb
    6 pack for @Riley13Gazza

• Shocked face 😳

Views
1 out of 205