Sea of Thieves Rock Map! - We charted the rocks in SoT - Version 1

• Rock Map v.1

The Rock Map is finally here, and ready for use! Since January 2020 members of our discord, the Pirate Armada, have been charting the rocks of the Sea of Thieves.

The rock charted map was developed to have an accurate estimate of where the rocks of the Sea of Thieves are located. The map is meant for people who already have good map awareness, and want to bring their knowledge to new heights.
    You can use the rocks for easier navigation, knowing your whereabouts, hiding away, or tactical knowledge for tucks and battle.

The Map did not load, check our Discord or the reddit page to find the map

Since we started the project over a year ago, we have been super excited to finally give it out for people to use!
    The chart was done in-game using multiple methods to achieve high accuracy, and editing to fit and stitch it all together.

Keep in mind that the map is in version one! There are still rocks that needs to be charted!

Going forward, we want to chart more rocks in The Wilds and The Ancient Isles, as well as The Devils Roar. More specifically the volcanoes of the Roar.

For additional information about the map, like how we did it, check out the Google document.

If you want to contribute to the map: Join our Discord, and send me (Sander Roli#1623) a DM!

Check out the reddit page, and share the map with your crewmates if you want to support our project!

This was all done with the beautiful members of our discord:
    Click here to join our discord
    Whos gamertags you can see at the bottom of the map!

I hope you all get great use of the map! I would love to hear what you all think of the map, and if you got any cool rock stories or ideas for the map, hit me up! Happy sailing :)

Views
    fan artcommunityjust for fun
  • @sanderroli

alt text

This rocks matey!

Well done - I will be making full use of this... and maybe stealing some of those rock names!

• amazing 😀 that will be very useful thank you for you and your friends' hard work!

Views
fan artcommunityjust for fun
1 out of 3