Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) Best 'Row, Row, Row yer Boat' Screenshot [RESULTS]

• A hard decision to make this week as there were sooo many great screenshots. But as always, there is only one winner, and for this competition it is.....

@Limend

Well done me matey! A crackin' shot!

Well done again to everyone who entered. it is much appreciated!

Don't forget......Check back tomorrow for your next mission..... should you choose to accept it!

Views
  • Its an awesome screenshot

• I think he is gonna need a bigger boat

• I have a question, how did he get this screenshot?

Something like this was either photoshopped or it happened as an unexpected event months ago and he saved this picture.

Either way, it’s a cool picture

• @coffeelight5545 I can link the video clip of this but it will take few minutes :)

• I saw this and said, "You know, I would not be mad if this guy wins." Good stuff buddy

• I knew this was gonna win when I lay my one eye on it, such an good shot and must have been quite the challenge to shot this screenshot shot

Bravo 👏

• @limend not needed cuz you won in randomizer

• @cpt-eneon said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) Best 'Row, Row, Row yer Boat' Screenshot [RESULTS]:

@limend not needed cuz you won in randomizer

Im sorry but they said in main post

"Also, NO randomiser, I shall pick, and there will be no complaining lol the winner will just be ‘the winner’ ok?
    Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻"

• @cpt-eneon Not randomised. :) Lots of great pics but Lemend's pic just had the edge :)

Views
1 out of 10