Same Lost Shipment Quest bugs

• Just coming on here to make my post detailing the last three lost shipments missions, which have been all bugged. It's always the last part, no ship spawns in after the last clue. (On my last of 3 here, we found 5 clues as well, for some reason) The birds are there, but no shipwreck spawns. This seems rather well known, but I figured I'd still make a post about it. The quest is good, when it works, and it has worked for me. It just has a negative ratio of working correctly from what I've experienced, making it not really worth the time. I think it's because other people are also doing the quest at the same time, and that may be bugging it up. I dunno. Figured I'd share.

Views
  • @god-ryuuske so far my crew has been able to find all ships but I know some people aren't as lucky, could possibly be a server issue. My concern is and could be possibly the issue is that someone else could find the ship and unlocks it with any captain key and it despawns after it's been opened but the birds remain. If that is the case the keys should only be exclusive to the ship you have on your voyage. The key should have the same name as the ship and only opens that exact ship. We have found other players keys and ships so that could be it

Views
1 out of 2