Legend reward bugged in plunder pass

• Hello!!! I'm a pirate legend and the first reward for the pirate legend in the plunder pass i don't receive.

Views
  • @pokemaniatm same problem here. I reached pirate legend at plunder pass level 41. So I passed two of the legend items without being a legend. I hope it counts nonetheless, maybe with the next start of the game. Do you still have the problem?

• @pokemaniatm plunder pass and season renown is something different...season renown gets you higher in the season ranks, with each level you earn a reward
    Plunder pass is the 10 Euro pass, which reards you with some emporium stuff...pirate legend rewards have nothing to do with that...
    So much for that...
    For not earned stuff you better ask support, they can help

• @long-john-dave

Same problem

• My character is not a legend "yet" and there's no guarantee I will get legend status during season 1. Will I get those rewards after the season finishes, orr did I waste my money? I only wanted the legendary eyes curse.. most of the other stuff I could do without, kinda had my heart set on those eyes. Still need 10 levels in 3 factions

• This is still an issue. I reached pirate legend and tier 100 of the plunder pass, but received none of the legend items. Yes I paid for the plunder pass.

• @civilwar74 the plunder pass only includes the stuff with the orange borders. All Pirate Legend stuff is free for all players and will be locked behind commendations or gold after the season ends.

• I completed plunder pass and then became Pirate Legend, but the PL rewards in the plunder pass I paid for, do not unlock!? Hope this bug is fixed soon!

thanks

• @earthsyne wait up to 72 hours for it to unlock, and if it doesn't create a support ticket through this website.

• I got pirate legend yesterday and was already renowned 100 and got none of the rewards. I hope this bug gets fixed so that I can get the rewards.

• hi i made pirate legend yesterday and finished my season one plunder pass like 2 weeks before season two dropped but I never got any on my pirate legends items from the season one pass would I still get then does it take time because nothing is showing

• @sgtpilles I have the same issue, I was pirate legend and Level 100 in the battle pass, to this day still have not got the pirate legend curse, even after speaking to support, They basically told me, Season 1 has ended, you cannot get the rewards, still trying to get them to give me the rewards I earned.

• This is still a issue I just hit pirate legend this season and I’m not receiving any of the tier, 100 for the figurehead isn’t working either.

• @gelup i have the same problem, i got to tier 100 and then pirate legend about a week after... sot should patch this "bug"

• I just got tier 100 today, and pirate legend 30 mins after, and I haven't got any of the last rewards either (i haven't purchased the pass so but i should still get the figurehead and free reward).

• I have just received pirate legend and I was already level 100 a while ago. Will I receive the unicorn figurehead or not?

Views
1 out of 16