New-ish Pirate/Merchant here!

• Hi shipmates. just a few words to introduce myself.

I am Ben, I live in the UK, Xbox gamertag Raser85. I sometimes stream and upload gaming content to YT but haven't done any SoT stuff yet.

I started about 2 weeks ago on the regular game version, then saw the Insiders version so thought I'd give it a try. I am enjoying it a LOT but have only really played solo as my experiences on Open Crew mode have been mostly negative.

I like the Insiders thing, I had a lot of access early on so it allowed me to do the things I want to do instead of being pushed towards only doing merchant quests to get money and gear like on the retail version.

Anyway I thought I'd look around online and here I am, I wanted to maybe give some feedback if it is needed.

Anyone feel free to add me on Xbox or just message me or something.

I'm in my 30s and play with my fiancee mostly although lately it's been just me!

See you out there shipmates and thank you to the developers for giving me the opportunity to experience the insiders side of things! Much appreciated

Views
  • @raser85
    Ahoy matey!
    I just started playing and am looking for a hearty crew/crew-mate! I saw ye post and would like to complete missions and plunder if given the chance! To be truthful, I have yet to dock without damaging hull, but I’m working on it!

My gamer tag be Mad Rhythm 92. I be from the US and am in EST. If ye don’t mind, I’ll send ye & ye fiancé a request!

Hope to hear from ye,
    ‘Arrrgd

Views
1 out of 2