Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot

• 6 pack for me
    Capstan for NoodleNutter

IF APPEARS MUGGY AND YELLOW ON A MONITOR TRY TO LOOK AT IT FROM A MOBILE DEVICE. It was being weird in photoshop, sorry.

We got the shroud and a volcanic eruption in this picture. I tried to make it as natural as possible, so there was no pasting involved. The picture was took by two people being shot out of a cannon. I spent a lot of time in photo shop, I hope my school classes helped me XD.
    Again, if it looks yellow-ish on a monitor, try looking at it from your phone

Good luck to all

-apple

• dang, I get a whole page to myself.

• @lizalaroo Good day! This is my submission for the contest.
    This screenshot is made without using any editing.

Just being chased by a reaper's brig and at the same time a skeleton shooting cannon straight to my sloop's mast while I pose in front of the sloop.

• @bethanyliz not having the best luck with Imgur. Can you recommend something else?

• @hrubixcube Use ImgBB. It's very easy to use!

• @mast-down tried 3 times it isn't working. I dont know why they just can't make it so I can attach directly this is so frustrating

• @mast-down i tried copying the URL where it says in image URL but... I dont know. I honestly don't know how you guys do it and I dont know why I just can't upload directly. Why does it gotta be complicated?

• @hrubixcube Try to copy the embed link from that ImgBB site.

• @mast-down

Thats what this is, I assume. But when I post it on the highlighted URL, nothing shows up.

• @hrubixcube There you go, nice image by the way!

• A cold and rainy day

• @mast-down will that count for the contest posting on this thread or do I gotta somewhere else too?

• @hrubixcube I think by submitting a picture counts as joining the contest.

• Finally found the Crate of Wondrous Secrets today, and then these two weird dudes came flying by on a bike, stole it and ran off into the night... 👽

• Doubles as a lightning rod, apparently

• Well, this is my first time in this missions, so I tried my best!

Also, kind of hard taking this picture, I had a Reaper's Bones Emissary following me.

The best of luck for you all!

• alt text

Why is this image not showing up?

alt text

There. That works.

• I call it... "An Eye on the Sea's Greatest Storm" No edits!

• @lizalaroo

I am just a palm tree waving in the wind. lol

I would like to give my prize to @CoffeeLight5545

• Thank you all who have entered and apologies for the lateness of dropping anchor on this weeks mission!

As usual pop back tomorrow to see who’s walking away with the loot and, as always, what the next mission will be, should you choose to accept it!

• @coops-den did you also do these too? :D

Views
130 out of 131