Sea Of Thieves - Trolling/Sabotage Crew - Is This Game Worth Play?

• Hi, I'm a Sea Of Thieves player and I'm very entertained by the game, the problem is that recently people start a game just more for fun and sometimes unfortunately not even a brig will help you because your whole crew trolls you and tries to sabotage the game. during the game, of course, they threw me into a brig as the only one he tried to play normally - for no reason...

I want to report 3 players who took part in this game sabotage
    I also have evidence, video and screenshots for my defense

Proof Here!

[mod edit]
    [mod edit]

these accounts name [XBOX Accounts] / [IngameNames]

[mod edit]
    [mod edit]
    [mod edit]

Fight for Justice in Game!
    #SeaOfThieves

Views
    communitygeneral
  • @king-pirate3180 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

NEVER

Advertise, spam, troll or engage in witch hunts. There are areas in our official Forums and on our verified Discord server where you can advertise your own community groups – just ask if you don’t know where to find them. Other kinds of advertising are not appropriate. Any form of spamming should be avoided. Trolling, baiting and witch hunts are also unacceptable. If you have evidence that you think our Customer Support team should see to help them take action against a player, send it to them using the process outlined at the end of this article..

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
communitygeneral
1 out of 2