First Time Playing!

• Hi!! I'm new to Sea of Thieves and I made a video of me playing for the first time! If ya wanna see me being a noob you can watch :) I'd love any tips or tricks you guys have!

Views
  • @lyssiskool said in First Time Playing!:

Hi!! I'm new to Sea of Thieves and I made a video of me playing for the first time! If ya wanna see me being a noob you can watch :) I'd love any tips or tricks you guys have!

you can curve cannon balls to hit ships and never trust an alliance member fully because pirates and if you want to make some gold do a vault voyage forts order of souls you can level up and much as you want and use a blunderbuss when you board ships do tall tales add me @closinghare208 same as here and use a pistol on islands and never tuck it's a cheap tactic in my opinion and most importantly have fun and do expect to be sunk a lot (if you do add me send me a message where you found me and why you added me and i'll add you back)

• @closinghare208 Thank you so much for the tips!! I'll try to remember to add you the next time I'm on :)

Views
2 out of 3