Sea of Thieves inspired - Crate of plants

• I’ve not posted here in a long while so as I’ve recently finished a crate of plants I thought I’d post it here for all you Merchant lovers.

Made from Eva foam, acrylic paint and fake foliage.

Views
  • @lizalaroo Very well done!

• @lizalaroo

That's brilliantly done as usual.
    Definitely looks like the 'foliage" would be a real pain to look through when carrying.... absolutely perfect!!!

• Looks amazing!!

• @lizalaroo said in Sea of Thieves inspired - Crate of plants:

I’ve not posted here in a long while so as I’ve recently finished a crate of plants I thought I’d post it here for all you Merchant lovers.

Made from Eva foam, acrylic paint and fake foliage.

how big? I love it

• @lizalaroo It is BEAUTIFUL! So true to game, I want to read the note, sigh and leave them behind!! 😁

• @closinghare208 approx. 20 inches wide x 16 inches high. I’d have made it full size but postage will cost any pirate an arm and a leg! Now i’m on to the Wild Rose ships wheel :D

@closinghare208 approx. 20 inches wide x 16 inches high. I’d have made it full size but postage will cost any pirate an arm and a leg! Now i’m on to the Wild Rose ships wheel :D

yes and it would be cool to have and rare should sell a toy one like megablox pirates or playmobile pirates as merch and have the pirate lord as one of the action figures in the sets and how much would you sell the plant box for if I wanted to buy it

• This looks amazing, well done!

• @closinghare208 if you find me on Etsy you can ask me lol

@closinghare208 if you find me on Etsy you can ask me lol

well then what's your esty walk the plank crafts?

• @closinghare208 no, that’s another community member.
    I’m LootinLizalaroo :)

Views
11 out of 12