Battletoads Ship Set Not Received

• @mrgoodbudz420 said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

@chilly0123 wth is this? what kinda of joke is this loooool none of us should have to do anything but what was supposed to be "Complete Act 1" "Earn Achievement" "Get ship skin." Has anyone had any luck getting it that was having trouble b4?

Too true.

• I had the same issue. I put in a ticket and finally got a response after I kept adding additional comments to it letting them know everything I had tried. They said my ticket had been lost in the system and apologized. They manually pushed the ship set through for me. I just checked and it's there. If you put a ticket in I recommend being persistent with it. My initial ticket was on Oct 23rd.

• I currently have this issue as well.

Beat Act 1 twice so far, don't really want to do it a third time.

• Also having this issue. I waited 72 hours, re-did the Act 1 multiple times with different save files and even then nothing so far. Made a ticket for support and currently waiting for a response to see if the issue can be resolved.

Update: Shipset seems to have been unlocked automatically took around 5 days in total since finishing Act 1. I did not get a response on the ticket so I am not sure if someone saw it and helped me fix it or it unlocked on it's own. Regardless for anyone still having the same issue, send a ticket after 72 hours and just wait and see what happens.

• @kubakuma said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

Also having this issue. I waited 72 hours, re-did the Act 1 multiple times with different save files and even then nothing so far. Made a ticket for support and currently waiting for a response to see if the issue can be resolved.

Update: Shipset seems to have been unlocked automatically took around 5 days in total since finishing Act 1. I did not get a response on the ticket so I am not sure if someone saw it and helped me fix it or it unlocked on it's own. Regardless for anyone still having the same issue, send a ticket after 72 hours and just wait and see what happens.

I'm still waiting, been over a week now. Opened a ticket they replied with the KB article even though in my ticket I stated that I had already followed everything it said. Havent heard back even though I have updated the ticket 3 more times and have beat Act 1 twice more since.

• Looks like this is still an issue

• It's still an issue.

• @doomshaper1 said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

It's still an issue.

It can take some time before you get it especially with this set for some reason. For me it toke.. was it 6 or 8 days?

• To update on this I just finished the act (and I made sure I was on the first stage of act 2 before starting sea of thieves) and no ship set. It says on the original post that you complete the act and it’s just there but it isn’t.

• same, i have battletoads on game pass and sea of thieves on steam but i'm using the same account/gamertag

• never play a game when you dont like it , for unlockable stuff ;)

• well lucky i am that i like that kind of games and even played the original back in the day

• UPDATE: I just logged into sea of thieves this morning after playing last night (when the set still wasn’t there) and now it is there. I guess it did just take some time to register. Also I did like the game and was interested in it even before I got into sea of thieves. I’m glad I spent the time on it even if it isn’t one of my favorites.

• Same here but I just finished it up today.

Views
40 out of 49