Quest radial key will bind, but not update in tutorial. Currently cannot progress.

• I am a new player (Windows 10) trying to play through the tutorial. I continually get to the point where I’m told to open my quest menu, and cannot go further. For some reason the default qwerty keyboard configuration has no key bound to quest radial (for me at least). Ok, I think, Ill bind it and it will be fine. I bind it, go back to the tutorial, and still see the prompt give me a blank. The key isnt working. I tried binding to different keys, restarting the tutorial, setting they keybind outside the tutorial, and even exiting and reentering the game, but I still encounter the same problem. I was really excited to play, so I’m really disappointed and frustrated. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Views
    keybindkeyboardtutorialwindows 10
  • I managed to progress by temporarily switching to azerty configuration. Opening my inventory still shows a blank for the quest radial, but after button mashing at least was able to pull up the map. I will post another update once I’m in the main world on if this problem persists after the tutorial.

• Ok apparently I am just stupid. The “blank” prompt actually meant spacebar. Whoops. Glad I figured it out!

• @subtlyliminal

You also don't need to bind a key for the quest radial.

By default, it is buried under the equipment radial. On PC hold Q, then press Spacebar to toggle between quest and equipment radials.

The quest radial keybind was added so that people could rebind their keys to the old setup which had the quests under a separate radial (it was the E key previously) if they preferred that method.

Views
keybindkeyboardtutorialwindows 10
3 out of 4