Private servers/PVP Closed servers

• @jareto102 said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

When I'm tired of playing an aggressive, PvP based game like Apex Legends, I don't demand that we get an entire PvE mode. I just go play something like Stardew Valley. No one game needs to be a jack of all trades & satiate everyone.
    The context may be different with that example, but the point still stands.

This seems so hard to understand for some, every game doesn't need to fill every niche at once and please every single type of player.

"Yeah but minecraft do this... yeah but GTA do that..." Good, play those when you want to be left alone and do your things without being bothered. SoT is a game where anything can happen at anytime and you are never supposed to be 100% safe. It is by design, it's not an oversight.

• Yesterdat i was buying clothes, and someone shot me from behind. I mean, really? I was looking to buy old coins and objects and someone shoot me in the back? I was having a great time fishing, drinking in the tavern, solving puzzles, etc. With my friends, i think most of the people misunderstood the objective of the game.
    My friend propose me something interesting. Maybe, just maybe, developers should apply some rules, starting with their OWN rules of NOT shooting jn land. And an option at the start of the game, by choosing WHITE flag and being invulnerable to other attacks. Or penalizing, i dont know, somehow to fix that peple shoot you while youre on a tent, and sinking your ship without any reason. Normal people enjoy playing with other people, making aliances and searching treasures together, sinking ghost ships and hunyong the kraken, not everyone enjoy killing people in tents, or in jsilands and sinking ships without any reason.
    Please, dev. Add some options for white flag sailors and some rules at land. Please.

• @jareto102 said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

@combatxkitty said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

@xx-mirth-xx said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

@lord-szarvas said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

@xx-mirth-xx

They have no intention of changing it but before the quote you put down buddy in the white shirt says "We're working on it."

Last one I swear, because I just can't after this. You keep quoting them as saying "we're working on it", without ever referring to what IT is because you've got a completely different argument going on in your head.

They said they are working on Private Servers, which I'm not even talking about. I'm talking about the line where The Executive Producer of SoT says the game will always be a shared world. Full Stop.

I believe the Arena still fits that bill, you don't. Well, it's in the game so Rare must think it fits the definition as well.

Enjoy the seas.

Don't waste your time with the back and fourth. I think some have been sunk so many times the salt has now leaked into their brains. Brainsaltinitus?

It's called entitlement. Some people can dish out the hot takes, but their brains can't comprehend when someone sends criticism their way.
    Sigh. Good to see things don't change here, I guess.

True I see quite a few people on this board who seem to have some major entitlement issues. Maybe they were never told no as a kid? Who knows?

Maybe I will go to the Mortal Combat forums and complain that there is mortal combat in the game. Wonder how that would go over?

• @bloodybil said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

@jareto102 said in Private servers/PVP Closed servers:

When I'm tired of playing an aggressive, PvP based game like Apex Legends, I don't demand that we get an entire PvE mode. I just go play something like Stardew Valley. No one game needs to be a jack of all trades & satiate everyone.
    The context may be different with that example, but the point still stands.

This seems so hard to understand for some, every game doesn't need to fill every niche at once and please every single type of player.

"Yeah but minecraft do this... yeah but GTA do that..." Good, play those when you want to be left alone and do your things without being bothered. SoT is a game where anything can happen at anytime and you are never supposed to be 100% safe. It is by design, it's not an oversight.

That is so true. Games do not have to tick all the boxes.

I like brutal PvP and I like playing the Sims. Should I demand that Sims go online and have a game mode where I can get a machine gun and murder other peoples Sims? No, locking the annoying neighbor who brings the fruit cake as part of the "welcome wagon" in a room with an oven will have to suffice.

If I want to PvP I can just play another game. It is really that easy.

Views
xbox onefeedbackgeneral
73 out of 74