Stitcher jim sketches.. Are they still about?

• Hi all, wondered if anybody knows if there are still 5 sketches to find on the reapers hideout. I still need one more but my whole crew searched multiple times and can only find four!?

Views
  • @toptotti990 They are all still there. I can only assume the one you are missing is the one hidden under the walkway on the west side of the island. On the western wall, there is a big pile of rocks you can walk up to reach the cannon but if you walk around these rocks to a small spot between them and the inside of the wall itself, you'll find one of the sketches. I was curious where they had all moved to and I found the other four pretty quickly while this one eluded me for a while.

• @testakleze Thank you for your reply, I will have a look tomorrow. If it's not that one then I might have to ask you again haha . Thanks again, much appreciated!

• @toptotti990 No problem. I'll refresh my memory on them later just in case that's not the right one, or if I did a poor job describing where it is.

• I have just been on to have a look and that was absolutely the one I needed. What a sneaky hiding place! I have been looking most days for the last week and I don't think I would have ever looked there xD Thanks again for your help matey!

• @toptotti990 in the end, where Is located sticher jim? What's the name of the Island? And why there are five sticher....i Will sell to him the tomo's of malediction.

• @toptotti990 if you need help with any tall tales or bilge rat commendations download the Sea of thieves companion from the App Store, it’s not official but whoever put it together does a great job for all us pirates in need of a ‘little help’

• @zrider7508101 ha detto in Stitcher jim sketches.. Are they still about?:

@toptotti990 in the end, where Is located sticher jim? What's the name of the Island? And why there are five sticher....i Will sell to him the tomo's of malediction.

@toptotti990

• @testakleze I know I'm late to the party, but do you have any idea where the sketch that was next to Merrick's teepee moved to?? It's the only one I cannot find.

• @broke-smokes Are you still talking about the Jim sketches? For the "Sketchy Stranger" commendation?

• Where are they all?

• @s1lent-rage-25 @Broke-Smokes

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/111593/sketchy-stranger-commendation

• @testakleze extremely helpful. Thank you!!

Views
12 out of 13