Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - ENDED

• @gloombeard said in Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - LIVE:

Skeleton Pets! I'm all about everything related to necromancy and undeath, it's why the Order of Souls remains as favorite faction and narrative element within the Sea of Thieves.

Which brings me back to Skeleton Pets, I'm so happy you added those as it's another sort of Undead theme available for me to play with and to enjoy, like the previous Bonecrusher and Cursed Sails stuffs.

How about a Skeleton Curse? The community is ready for it, for nearly two years now we've sailed around as neon green naked skeletons, and the community embraced it as a feature and source of fun. I think it'd be really cool if us players could embrace the Skeleton Curse and set out with our crews, all looking like skeletons with some slight customization freedom to allow for variety and uniqueness. (Coat, Hat, etc) as selections.

I feel like it could introduce new elements of immersion as players could roleplay as undead and other sailors would have fun getting to fight back or be spooke'd by them!

The community's ready for it? I'm ready for it!

Keep those empty eye sockets peeled...

• @eggamer13 said in Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - LIVE:

Now that I think about it, you increased the value of the cursed chests. You made this change because you're going to add more cursed chests, or just because you think it would be nice? (or both)

The current Cursed Chests can be a whole lot of fun. They can also, at times, be Rage inducing in a a hilarious kinda way ;). It's only right you receive a great payout for your troubles if you manage to handle the impact that a Cursed Chest can bestow upon your ship!

• Today's Live Q&A is now over! This thread will now be locked and no further questions will be accepted.

We appreciate you all stopping by to chat, and big thanks to @RealTerrorTesin and @CrispyDio for swinging by.

• That's a really good question... I would like to redirect your question over the brains of this operation.

*cough - @S0nicbob

But no, seriously. The Legendary Banjo was discussed during the setup of Fort of the Damned and we realised that there are a few instruments missing from that set. We have a plan to complete these cosmetics. Stay tuned.

@realterrortesin said in Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - LIVE:

@justsaiyen93 said in Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - LIVE:

Why was the pirate legend banjo not included in this update with all the other banjos?

I'm not sure actually, why were they not included mr @Pikaaroon !

• @ollietov said in Live Q+A: Monthly Content Updates with Chris Davies and Steven Dillon - Monday 22nd October, 5pm-6pm BST - ENDED:

Are there any thoughts towards making a pirate's ship feel more like their own? In anyway possible?

Absolutely! We think that ships are something that players can care deeply about; the more personal they are to players, the more they'll take pride in them, and a ton of great stories and emotions can fall out of this. So it's something we have continued conversations around.

Views
108 out of 110