Patch Notes Discussion - 1.1.5

• Banjo-Kazooie's Figurehead is awesome :) Thanks for the update. Keep it up!

• Constant complete game crashes now

• @dunkachino1124 @Genuine-Heather I have deleted your posts as they violate the Forum Rules, please read and abide by the rules going forward.

Derogatory Language
    Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• @admiral-rrrsole I think as @Musicmee said, this is something Rare want to be very confident about and they have said that bans will be retroactive, likely going back to release day now that they are confident they can identify instances without doubt.

• I crashed twice while battling other ships at forts on this patch while being followed by a megladon, unstable?

• @katttruewalker said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.1.5:

@admiral-rrrsole I think as @Musicmee said, this is something Rare want to be very confident about and they have said that bans will be retroactive, likely going back to release day now that they are confident they can identify instances without doubt.

For sure they would want to be 100% positive. I totally get that and in no way did I mean any disrespect to Musicmee. I appreciate anyone's efforts or concerns in stopping alleged cheats.
    I certainly hope that the bans are retroactive and can only hope that the user's account is banned and not just the easily changeable gamertag.

I personally haven't ran into any cheats in SoT that I know of but they have ruined so many great games in the past and as I've mentioned before, they drag all PC users name through the mud.
    It's good to hear that it is only a very small percentage.
    Hopefully one day soon we can say that the game is totally cheat-free. :o)

• I love the new figurehead!!!!

• Titels still remain in shops, i can see all my bought Titels...

• @phantaxus yeah it was awesome!!! guess it was too easy, and we cant have that...lol... now get to work pirate:)

• This brings me back to the days of playing Banjo most definitely one of my favorite games growing up. I really hope that they keep this up maybe with other games...

• https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1015227658345631745

• @katttruewalker said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.1.5:

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1015227658345631745

Sigh no update. I hope they can fix this prior to the weekend.

• @Pvt-Partts227 Please refrain from making off-topic posts, and posts that pertain to politics, as both are against our Forum rules. Your posts have been removed accordingly.
    @DunkaChino1124 Please refrain from making off topic posts as well, we have removed several of your posts.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling
    Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.
    Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• List of known bugs:
    -Often your character is inclined causing serious problems while walking. Happening a lot last days.
    -Sometimes the character spawns inside the jail
    -If your game crash, the object you are holding dissapear

• 2 days ago i completed my legendary commodations. The things i found out and me and my crew tested it was that for me atleast the gunpowder plot commodation didnt count up for me on Keel Haul Fort. But it worked on the others.

When i noticed that and asked @Murkrage about if he had the same issue and he notified me that he got most of his commodation progress through that fort. And alot of players had different issue's (is this correct)?

For me the issue was Keel Haul fort not counting towards my progress.

List of known bugs for me other then the commodation progress:

• When i join a friends session first i get copper bearded and when i eventually join i spawn in the brig. And sometimes it is also not possible for them to vote me out.
    • On forts: Skelletons getting stuck between rocks or in the wooden fort walls.
  • Shop Clutter - Player Titles no longer remain in the shop when purchased, reducing the amount of clutter in the clothing shops

Is it just me or did this fix not make it into the build?

• @khaleesibot When my husband and i played last night, there were moments we both had where all of a sudden the screen faded out and we were transported back to our ship. No reason at all. Just thought i would mention that, i don't know if anyone else has had that issue lately. Thanks!

• Can anyone tell me what happens to the doubloons we still have in our wallet once the Bilge Rat adventures end? Do they just disappear or will there be new items to buy in future updates?

• @blownboats Ahoy matey!

The good news is, they will stay, you will be able to spend them in any future bilge rat adventure!

So if any cosmetics don't take your fancy this time around you can save them for next time.

• @musicmee I think his question was about the whole Bilge Rat Adventures, not just this week's event. The times when there will be these weekly events related to this company end and another starts (I assume there will be other stories like these with other factions in the world).

• Really wish they would hot fix the friendly fire bug. Died a dozen times to friendly cannon fire while pvping and doing order of souls missions this weekend.

• @yzahkin Ahhhhh then I can answer that too!

The bilge rats will be the driving force behind all future weekly events as far as we know... so there's not too much to worry about. They won't be just swapped out and all currency lost.

• @treefittymonsta This will be fixed in Tuesday patch update matey... so not long to go!

Keep dodging those cannonballs!

• yeah the friendly fire thing is an issue but it has been hilarious watching green puffs of mist during ship battles and OoS quests. If the cannonballs don't get you the gun powder skellies will..lol

• @thecookiejar16 said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.1.5:

@khaleesibot When my husband and i played last night, there were moments we both had where all of a sudden the screen faded out and we were transported back to our ship. No reason at all. Just thought i would mention that, i don't know if anyone else has had that issue lately. Thanks!

That happens when the game decides you got stuck somewhere, it's fix is to take you to the ship. It happens a lot in forts and when jumping into frondy bushes.

• @treefittymonsta said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.1.5:

Really wish they would hot fix the friendly fire bug. Died a dozen times to friendly cannon fire while pvping and doing order of souls missions this weekend.

I wish they’d keep it just the way it is. It makes so much more sense. The ability to withstand a barrage of cannon fire while everything around you is utterly obliterated is crazy and breaks immersion. Cannon fire should work like gunpowder barrels. Nobody is magically immune.

• So patch tomorrow? Or will it be Wednesday or Thursday?

• @treefittymonsta While there has been no official word, count on Wednesday as the earliest option to not get your hopes up :)

• I believe there be another bug that ye scurvy dogs don't know about. If ye attack with yer cutlass while simultaneously trying to climb the Crow's nest, yer game will crash! In fact, I've even seen some true rapscallians using it to troll. I hope you maties fix this soon.

• @treefittymonsta patch will be released tomorrow for sure, as Gunpowder Skeletons were meant to last until today, 10th of July.

Regards!

• Loving the update so far and figurehead though I’ve blown myself up multiple times with the gunpowder skeletons getting close to being done with them all

• The eskeleton zone explosion is very big awesome patch

• Normally, I have these events done within the first week but this was a very challenging event. I ended up finishing the second to last day.

The most frustrating was definitely the active fort group of 5 commendation....however, I felt more accomplished with this one rather than the previous Bilge Rats....can’t wait for 1.1.6!!

Views
176 out of 211