The Inevitable Reaper set back for one last time if possible.

• Hello! It is possible to get those reaper's set back again? Literally don't see anyone using them or see any of them anywhere, It is possible to get those back for one last time for anyone who couldn't get those sails and to show them in the Sea of thieves world?

I would love to get those back since they're so beautiful to see and wear around!

I don't want to cause any internal conflict based on rarity, is just that I want to see them around at least for everyone to have fun with this very rare and never seen set!

Thank you for reading!

Upvote this Post please!

Views
    feedbackquestioncommunitywindows 10events
  • @metal-reaper-96 I doubt they'd ever come out again but if you really like the sails I have them. From what I read you can save other crewmember's sails on your captained ship... so message me tomorrow when the update launches and I'll equip them for you then you can save them to your ship permanently.

• @voidshipwrecks Thank you for the reply! If everyone Upvotes this discussion, maybe they'll think about it, it was only an event, nothing big, they could just pull it back for one last time again, so those sails could appear in the game for those who couldn't reach it.

The reason I couldn't take them is because I broke my pc and had to work for 2 years to save up money and get another one to play this game!

We'll see the new update tomorrow mate!

• I understand your frustration but if they brought this back on the basis of "who couldn't get it" they'd have to bring back everything that was limited time too. There are a few things that were limited time that I missed out on but they won't ever come back. Message me tomorrow if you want me to equip the sails though

• @voidshipwrecks said in The Inevitable Reaper set back for one last time if possible.:

@metal-reaper-96 I doubt they'd ever come out again but if you really like the sails I have them. From what I read you can save other crewmember's sails on your captained ship... so message me tomorrow when the update launches and I'll equip them for you then you can save them to your ship permanently.

Oh lord. Now everyone that can come up with captain money is gonna sport DA sails.

• Time limited should mean time limited, says the man who has missed out on some time limited items.

@pithyrumble, the cheese is real and continual.

• Might as well just bring back the year one PL set while we're at it too...

No. Time limited items are called time limited for a reason. They weren't brought back at all so I don't see why it should be "one last time", might as well make it a commonly rotating event for a bunch of cosmetics that are never limited.

It's too late to bring back already time limited cosmetics, but one can always hope for some more in the future that you can avoid missing out on

• @metal-reaper-96
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/145552/limited-time-cosmetics

Views
feedbackquestioncommunitywindows 10events
4 out of 8