Ashen vaults and trouble with volcanos

• Abott a week or two ago I thought it would be a good idea to hop on discord with a few people from the sea of thieves discord and grind ashen vaults for GH rep and obviously gold. This was a hugeeee mistake

The first 2 vaults went smoothly, me doing parkour and dropping chests, one person doing the puzzle and the other moving chests and trinkets galore out of the vault before the door closes and we all pick up gold piles until we inevitably drown to the trap in the vault

This is where the issues begin
    We all respawn after the second vault (basically at the same time) and out ship is on fire, not just a few flames but fully engulfed! We scramble to use the water in our Hull to put out the fire but as we all grab a bucket of water a volcanic rock comes and hits us all at once for a triple kill. We sunk. Obviously
    Not only did we lose our emmisary grade, which was difficult to get back because vaults don't give as much emmisary grade as regular loot, but we also lost most of our loot (or we would've done if it weren't for our harpoon rowboat and a trusty cremate juggling the loot back and forth) so that was a panic and a half. After about 10 minutes of panic trying to back in time before the loot starts to sink and our crewmate have to swim below surface and losing sight of any ships that may be coming our way. We got our loot back and headed straight for morrow peak to reraise our emmisary to try and get to grade 5 we raise successfully but around this time I notice a reaper on the map (didn't look too competent, going in circles slowly and crashing into islands) but could be a threat nonetheless we ignore this and carry on with our vaults and get 3 golden vault keys to fetches rest, we get there and upon arrival the native volcano was clearly happy to see us and erupted right as we made our presence known with a firework I'll spare you the details as this is getting quite long but we almost sank again we finish the three vaults which almost gets us grade 5 because of the reduced emmisary grade from vaults so we thought we would head over to curse water shores to get a captains chest we buried earlier, we pick it up, head over to morrows, and sell for a total of 750k gold not too bad we then notice a Fort of fortune had popped up and we couldn't resist but try and tuck. However upon arrival at this Fort there were 3 sloops (1 reaper 1 order of souls and 1 no emmisary) I go on my talking trumpet and ask to join because PROFIT? but instead of being welcomed with open arms they scream "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!" and all three sloops without a moments notice dispatch and unload into our poor Hull we sank and we thought we had had enough for that day.

Views
    xbox onecommunityjust for fun
  • Yea ashen vaults are tough! They make good gold but always a risk there of being sunk and never fails the island always starts to rumble right when you start the vault! Lol

• That ending is incredible, I'd have died laughing 😂😂😂

Views
xbox onecommunityjust for fun
2 out of 3