Suggestion: New ship types

• I have been playing since the beta and I think that the game could be improved with more ship types. Therefore I have a few suggestions, which still need to be worked out:

• Warships: more cannons than other ships, maybe even at the front of the ship. More cannonballs and things like that at the spawn. For the galleon, cannons on the upper 2 floors.

• Merchant ships: much faster in the wind than warships, armed but not as strong and can withstand more damage than other ships. In addition to harpoons, net cannons to get several chests or skulls or similar on board.

• Scout ships: Least armed but by far the fastest and most manoeuvrable. But not so stable.

• Ghost ships: Special ability that they sail faster against the wind. The rest could be similar to warships.

All these proposals are additionally subdivided into the already existing sizes.

I am sorry for typing errors.

Views
    feedbackgeneralcommunityjust for funcompetition
  • @matrosenalpaka check the forums dude. Asked for before. Tge community doesn't want larger ships with bigger crews and more guns. To over powered.

• @qu1etone said in Suggestion: New ship types:

The community doesn't want larger ships with bigger crews and more guns. Too over powered.

Well I want bigger ships.... a 6 man boat option would be ideal

• With the current player count restrictions anything more than 2 galleons on a server will keep ship population to 2 or 3...at best. Likely end up with a 6 man boat and 1 or 2 solo sloops.

Then you're all gonna be in here complaining about either empty servers or 6 man bully crews on solo sloopers.

• The special types for existing ship sizes is cool. East way to look at a ship and know what kind of sessions it's doing. Warships likely just don't want to be messed with or PVP players. Scout Ships would probably become the Tell Tale ship type. I like the idea, but also agree that bigger ships don't have a place on the Sea of Thieves for now.

Views
feedbackgeneralcommunityjust for funcompetition
3 out of 5