One last push for a change

• The reapers have controlled this adventure since the beginning, but something has happened… the tides have turned in favor of the hunters… and with this is coming the return of the status quoe, the return of an outpost with all the same old tired functions as before. The differences unknown, if anything at all.

But we still have a chance to change the face of the seas forever! We still have the chance to change an island into something new! We still have a chance to win. Im doing my part to detonate kegs, to vote as hard as i can for the future of golden sands, for the destruction of an outpost, for the chance at a real quantifiable change brought about by the community, but i cant do it alone. I call to you reapers of the shores, assailants of the sands, destroyers of all that is golden, to arms! Fight like your life depends on it, change the fate that others have chosen! We need kegs, we need caches delivered, we need you to rise up and take the fight back to golden sands!

One last push for a change is all that is required, one last fight, one last plunder, and in three days, we may throw down our hats, take off our golden masks, and for the first time ever we may see the end of an outpost, the beginning of something new to come. This is our last shot, our last fight before it all ends, lets show them we wont back down so easily!

Views
    communityjust for funeventscompetition
  • The island is changing into an outpost. To keep it ruined is to maintain status quo.

Vote for Change! Vote Merrick!

• While I respect your obvious choice for the Reapers, I‘m failing to understand why so many people think Golden Sands will return to what it was when fighting for Merrick or change into something exciting when choosing it‘s destruction. As far as I know, the Developers have never confirmed anything of that.

The fate of Golden Sands will probably more or less be the same, no matter what side you choose. Because of the increase of costs, time and work I doubt they really designed two completely different storylines.

• Change isn’t always for the better.

“What wrong with old things? Some old things are great”
    -Hey Arnold

• @fred-fisheye and that is a fair point, but i never necessarily said the island would change into something else, just that it would be a change. I loved golden sands, but its more fun to fight for its destruction and open up the narrative for something new and exciting than returning everything to exactly as it was, with some cosmetic changes.

@burnbacon and sometimes not all old things are as golden as you think. Sometimes looking to the future for change, no matter what it may be is great my friend!

@D3ADST1CK you're not allowed to use my arguments against me! Reapers for the win!

• @thatgy16 said in One last push for a change:

But we still have a chance to change the face of the seas forever!

No!

It smells like poo-gas!

alt text

• I shall row relentlessly my brother, may the Flame protect. We shall see Golden Sands burn and bathe in tears of those who were against us)

• Golden Sands was looking very nice today 🤩

• @guyrza go for it my friend! The end is in site, we shall prevail!

• @pithyrumble said in One last push for a change:

Golden Sands was looking very nice today 🤩

A day and a half left.

Here's hoping it's enough

• @pithyrumble enjoy it while u can, this is the last day it sees the sun (the photo is good tho, ngl)

• @guyrza said in One last push for a change:

enjoy it while u can, this is the last day it sees the sun

I always knew that Reapers secretly enjoyed the smell of poo-gas.

alt text

• V@ca (for some reason this word is banned) Hombre, I believe you are referring to Reaper Runners subspecies. In that case you are correct, they are cowards and like poo-gas. Noble Reaper Bones, such as myself and all those, who want to destroy Golden Sands, only enjoy the Tears of Players coctail)

Noble Reaper Bones, such as myself and all those, who want to destroy Golden Sands, only enjoy the Tears of Players coctail)

HA!

That's just what you'd say if you did enjoy it!!

alt text

• V@ca Hombre, HA, u used anime meme to prove you point. We don't need any anime fans who want to make a collab with Bleach or smth. Get outta here, u r not worth my precious rowing time)

V@ca Hombre, HA, u used anime meme to prove you point. We don't need any anime fans who want to make a collab with Bleach or smth. Get outta here, u r not worth my precious rowing time)

Your whole post makes a perfect case to push againt reapers.

HA, u used anime meme to prove you point.

alt text

V@ca Hombre, HA, u used anime meme to prove you point. We don't need any anime fans who want to make a collab with Bleach or smth. Get outta here, u r not worth my precious rowing time)

Phoenix Wright is not anime you uncultured swine...

Kids these days 😆

• @pithyrumble I dont watch anime, so I judged based on design. 20 y.o.s who think they r adults these days)

@pithyrumble I dont watch anime, so I judged based on design. 20 y.o.s who think they r adults these days)

I've grown old and infirmed. I... I'm...

Ancient now.

I'm... different. I'm older. I'm peaceful.

I'm an old hag now.

alt text

• Wish i could upvote the post above me twice, bigtop burger is a top notch show, nice to see a reference lol.

• V@aca Hombre I wasn't questioning your age mate, its this other girl who called me a kid, so I was talking to her. Ancient or not, it was still dope arguing with u)

• This threads a 10/10 on the banter.

Sorry Reapy-Reaps but I'm hoping to see my Pirates inaugural spawnplace return to its sunny, golden glory.

Now, if you want to burn Daggertooth down instead.... ;)

• Hi all!

It appears this subject has dissolved into nothing productive. Please, abide by our Forum Rules, stay civil and respectful towards other players.

Dropping anchor here.

Thanks!

Views
communityjust for funeventscompetition
9 out of 24