New Emotes: Scorecard & Deck of Cards

• Here we go.
    So...as a strange idea, I like to see our pirates bring out Scorecards.
    Did one of your crewmates shoot themselves off from a cannon and make a perfect landing? How about you witness a pirate sink another ship while they were sinking themselves? Did you ever wanna rate them?

Picture: Your pirate reaches behind them, pulls out a sign. Makes a drawing animation before turning the sign to reveal a number.
    Now this can work two ways. Either have 1-10 different Emotes to pick a number (not best) or have the emote work like the Dice and coin flip. Randomly picks a number between 1-10.
    ——————————/
    The Deck of cards. We already have models for them so why not? Work the same way as Dice, Picture your pirate pulls out a deck of cards, does a quick shuffle and draws the top card. Showing it to the crew. It can range from either all 52 cards (not likely) or simple 1-10. With this, players can have small ingame gambling without actually gambling. (so do speak)
    Thought: Your crew wants to decide who be Captain for the session. Everyone plays the emote and..who ever has the high card wins? OR you have two crews in an alliance who worked together to beat a Fort. To decide who gets the "high value" items to turn in have to play cards :p

It not a bad idea no? It funny and we all could use more humor in this game.
    Well that my ideas...I got tired of reading same posts every day. :)

Views
    communityjust for fun
  • The dice almost take the place of most of these ideas with exception the one for actually choosing a number 1 through 10 to score something your teammate did.

• I like the card score emote idea! Especially if it would be random. I'd find it funny if they sniped a mast with a chainshot and I randomly pulled up a 1, but then they crash the boat, and I randomly pull up a 10. The amount of fun scenarios this would create would be amazing!

• To expand on this even more; this game could be one of the games that could benefit the most from interactive emotes, like TF2's taunt system, with the whole game being based on player interaction, things like Rock Paper Scissors or simply high-fives could make it a lot more immersive

• @burnbacon I would want it to be controlled. I wanna be able to through up a 9 for that cannon shot.

Views
communityjust for fun
1 out of 5