Meaningful tattoos

• I just learned that sailors have tattoos for their achievements, capabilities (you can see on attached) etc... Why not for pirates? Customizable predetermined tattoos for each pirate could be cool addition to the game. Wouldn't it be nice to know who we shouldn't mess with?

Views
    merchandisecommunityfeedback
  • Actually many SOT tattoos are based on the events the gamer participated or on the commendations unlocked. Wear them proudly to show your achievements.

• @vonfingerman said in Meaningful tattoos:

I just learned that sailors have tattoos for their achievements, capabilities

As @Metal-Ravage mentioned, this exists.

Note that there are several tattoos which are unlocked by taking part in events and doing achievements. The most recent tattoo unlock being the Grogmanay tattoo.

Other examples: The Bane tattoos are earned by killing Ashen Lord skeletons. Umbra's Chronicler of Legend tattoo is also a favorite one to wear which signifies having spent the time in finding all of Umbra's journals.

That said, would always love to see more for achievements! Such as one for sailing miles and doing a certain amount or types of quests.

• I'm afraid I couldn't express myself clear. The tattoos that already in-game are full body tattoos. I meant customizable ones. Wouldn't it be great to show off with many achievements at once? For example "I have hunted the Kraken" tattoo and "I've defeated the The Hungering One" together, combined by player? On any part of the body?

Wouldn't it be great to show off with many achievements at once?

That sounds rather cool and could lead to multiple tattoo set designs.

• I think it would be cool if there were different tattoo zones - like chest, left arm, right arm, etc... - but it's probably too late to make a change like that without having to redo every tattoo in the game and it would also mean loading more information when a player comes into view (whether it's enough to matter or not, I'm not sure).

I'm afraid I couldn't express myself clear. The tattoos that already in-game are full body tattoos. I meant customizable ones. Wouldn't it be great to show off with many achievements at once? For example "I have hunted the Kraken" tattoo and "I've defeated the The Hungering One" together, combined by player? On any part of the body?

So like a commendation show case, using tattoos for different parts of the body.

Love it.

Views
merchandisecommunityfeedback
6 out of 7