Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!

• I don't even know if this page is just for suggestions for in-game stuff, but I don't know where else I can propose this.
    I think an 1-hour or more video of just the background for the Festival of Giving stream, with the Orb, the tavern sounds, the occasional Christmas-styled song, would be perfect, and a good homage to a great event.

Views
    videojust for funevents
  • I think that would be nice

The visuals and audio were both very well done. Everyone involved did a great job on that.

• Praise the Orb.

• @personalc0ffee said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

Praise the Orb.

Blasphemous heathen!

[Throws the good book at you] 📖

• @galactic-geek said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

@personalc0ffee said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

Praise the Orb.

Blasphemous heathen!

Writes Skeleton Runes in it.

• @personalc0ffee said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

@galactic-geek said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

@personalc0ffee said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

Praise the Orb.

Blasphemous heathen!

Writes Skeleton Runes in it.

😱

• Should remove the mouse pointer though …

• @lem0n-curry said in Release a video on the Youtube channel of just the Orb please!:

Should remove the mouse pointer though …

Haha, I wonder who that was.

Views
videojust for funevents
2 out of 8